Chapter 37

~ Hell is only made for you~

Author POV

The phone escape from Lisa's hand as the cabinet door slides exposing her to the unknown figure from whom she tried to hide.

The man face was hidden under surgical mask still his wicked smile was clearly seen .

He gripped Lisa's hair so tight that Lisa felt like her hairs going to be ripped off.

The moment the man pulled Lisa's whole body just pulling Lisa's hair a horrific scream escape from her mouth.

The man was unpleasant at her behavior . Though he loses his grip on her hair but instead he slapped Lisa multiple times out of anger causing a bruise form on her face .

The pain from the slap was quite unbearable for Lisa. The man smirked at her condition.

He tighten his grip again continuing to drag her across the floor.

He loses his grip after coming to a particular room where another figure was tied up.

Lisa clenched her fist when she found it was none other then y/n tide up in ropes..

Lisa felt like she shouldn't have left the house when she knew y/n was alone here.

She thought I would be better idea to go to nearby restaurant to pickup y/n's favorite food just cheer her up.

When she stepped into  her apartment she knew something was wrong but brush it off and the results of her being ignorant is really big.

Y/n both eyes were closed, Lisa don't know if y/n is alive or not. Her heart tighten at this ridiculous thought but at the moment she can't help to think like this when she doesn't know the man's motive yet.

Seeing Lisa continuously examining
y/n he opened his mouth.

"Don't worry she isn't dead yet but if I wasn't generous she would have been dead for the pathetic try to call someone."

Lisa sighed in relief knowing she might have called Jungkook to help them.  As her attempt to call someone has been failed.It won't take much time to reach to them. So now what she needs to do is to buy some time out.

The man walk up to kitchen aisle from where he picked a water bottle.

The whole time Lisa was trying hard to observe the man. The man wasn't too tall to say his hight was average. He wasn't also fit in figure. For some reason his body figure was quite familiar to Lisa . His body mostly resemble to Dr.Jung

"Are you Dr.Jung?" Lisa asked still being unsure.

The man walks up to y/n and pour the cold water over her face.

Y/n grasp when the cold water hit her body. Her eyes flutter as a shock wave run through her whole body. A groan escape from her mouth.

Y/n looked all over to find Lisa with a bruise face. Her eyes quickly fell on the man for a moment she thought he was the killer she met today.

She looked at his eyes which nowhere similar to the one ones she remembers.

Y/n closed her eyes as she felt relaxed knowing he wasn't him.

The man remove his mask revealing his face.

Lisa gritted her teeth as it was Jung . Her suspicion was right.