Chapter 6

Unedited

Author Note:

" Why anyone isn't commenting on this story? As English is not my first language and I'm not quite satisfied with my I really to know your thoughts about my work. So please share your thoughts"

_________________________________________________

I turned around and saw a man wearing a long hoodie which covered his whole head and a black mask with his full face . I can only see his eyes. He has a gun on his hand which is pointed at me.

"Who are you? What a-r-e y-ou do-in-g he-re? I admit when I became nervous I shuttered.

He chuckled." He is right. You're cute."
"Huh! Whom said what?" I asked.
"It doesn't matter. The main thing is that I need your help."
"What?? Have you ever seen anyone to ask help like this? Please give me a side and I have an important operation." I was really angry at his words.

"It's about that operation."
"What ?" I frown my brows
"Yes. You've to help me to kidnap that man."
"What? Why would I do that ? Again he is under tight security you can't kidnap him.'

"You don't need to know about it. I have my way . The important thing is that will you help me?"
"Never." I said confidently
"Why?. Think about it you would get ......
I cut him off " Will you get out or I've to call the security."
I turned my body and about to leave but he spoke again.
"Park y/n is your name. Your father's name is y/f/n and y/m/n is your mother's name. You're their only child. Your age is 25 years. You graduated from Seoul national university. You have asthma from birth. Your parents live in Busan. "

I was really shocked . How does he know about me?

"Who are you? And how do you know these things? " Now I'm really afraid of him.
"I know more about you but it's not the main topic. The main thing is that would you help us?
"Never. I'll tell the police and they will sue you."
He laughed at my sentence" You're really funny. But let me tell you something; what you think it's really hard for us to kidnap him well no it's a very easy task. We can get him at any moment but we just don't want to come in front of the police. That's why we want your help.''

He stopped and again pointed the gun at me .
"If you think that you would be saved if you tell the police about it , you're fully wrong . If you do that your and your full family extinction will vanish. So think about it properly.".He said and I hesitatedly nodded.

I can't let him harm my family but I also can't do something which is against my profession. I was in deep thoughts until I heard him shout on me .
"Have you thought about what you would do?"
I nodded. I started to talk in a shaky scared voice,

" I ...........

______________________________________________

I am really really really sorry. I am extremely busy . My exams are still going and another one is going to start from next month. Another thing if any one get less is going to attend special classes and my math didn't go well . So please pray .