Chapter 32

' Storm- is a simple word but can upside down everything in a moment '

2 Days Ago
The night when jungkook dropped off her

-

-

Y/n Pov:

As I entered my room I let my tried body fall on the soft mattress. I groan letting all my muscles to go into relaxation mode.

I cursed internally as my stupid phone started to vibrate. Without bothering to look at the caller name I picked up the call. I was greeted by the loud voice of my idiot friend.

.

.

OTP

Taehyung: Bitch are you alive or already sent to God.

Y/n : Woah woah calm your tits . I am fucking fine and the breathing the same polluted air like a donkey named Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung: Bro what kind of cruel way it is to insult someone huh!! Btw where that angry jungkook took you? I thought I you would get killed

Y/n: At first it's a sis not bro secondly I'm completely fine , thirdly I myself don't know the exact  location. What I remember is his house is built in a place where trees were surrounded it was in the middle of a forest.

Taehyung: Woah that's a nice place but as I'm sleepy and as you're fine I'm going back to play PUBG . Bye.

Y/n: How the hell you can play PUBG while sleeping well it's not my matter bye whore.

-

-

“Taehyung” I unknowingly brought his name on my tongue. His name slipped from my mouth as Mr.Han nodded his head at my answer. 

"Ok." Mr.Han shortly after stepped outside leaving me in an abyss where everything is hard for me to believe.

_

_

_

3 Hour Later

"You can go now" A officer brought me to the real world.

I slowly followed him as he guided me . The officer stopped in front of Mr.Han who seems busy talking with Taehyung.

Mr.Han looked at me when he finished his conversation throughout the time I was standing there nervously like a statue looking at my sweaty hands.

"Park Y/n you can go now but your phone is going to be under our custody." I nodded silently at his words.

"Let me walk you home." Taehyung suggested .

"Ok."

-

-