Chapter 10

Blank

"What? But why? What have I done?"
"Because you're the one who helped the murderer or you yourself are the murderer.
"Why wo-" I stopped as I heard jungkook's voice.

"Officer Jackson what are you doing here?" -jungkook.
"I'm here to arrest the murderer.."-jackson
"Wow ! You found him this quick!!!! Who is the murderer?"-jungkook
"Isn't he; It's she and she is standing in front of you.  
Jungkook looked here and there "where? I can-" jungkook's eyes stopped as his eyes met mine.
" Wait a second!!!!Are you amusing y/n as the murderer?" -jungkook being confused.
"Yes."
"Why? I don't think she would do this kind of thing."
"I've some evidence against her."
Saying that he pulled out his phone from his jacket and played a video.

In the video there was a man who sneaked into my cabin by using some ropes.
"Who is the man?" Jungkook asked.
"We are suspecting that this man is involved in the case. I checked the whole video footage but didn't find him going out this way. I also checked the corridor CCTV footage but didn't find him. And the sad part is that miss y/n's room is the most cornered room on the floor and there is no CCTV camera here. So he can easily escape from anywhere as we can't identify his face."
"But how does it prove that miss y/n is involved in the case ?"
"I took that day's schedule of miss y/n and found that at the time when the man entered into the room miss y/n was present in the room. So she might see him but at the time of asking questions she doesn't tell us about that. And the most interesting thing is that all this happened just before 10 minutes of the operation. So miss y/n I'm asking did you see the man?"

Now I become afraid so I nervously shake my head as no
"But that time you were in your cabin then why didn't you see him?" Officer Jackson asked furrowing his brows.
"Maybe that time I went to the restroom to change my clothes as the operation grown ." I said nervously .
"The lie is good but sorry I'm not buying it."
"You can't arrest her based on one evidence." Jungkook said arguing with him.
"Who said I've only one evidence. The dress miss y/n wore that day in operation contained a big amount of blood splashing around it. And from the forensic report I came to know that that amount of blood would be found in anyone's clothes if he himself killed someone or he helped in the murder."
" Still these things didn't confirm that she is the murderer." Jungkook again said in disagreement .
"Then the last thing is that the murderer is left handed and for your information miss y/n is also left handy if you don't believe then look at her hands she is grabbing the pen in left hand."

Tears started to come out of my eyes, not believing what is waiting for me.

" I think it's enough to prove that miss y/n is involved in the case. And now I think  it's time to-

       "Arrest doctor Park Y/n"

Are these reasons enough to put her in the jail? Idk I'm not good at writing crime scenes 😔😕

Thanks for 500 reads 😭😭😭. It means a lot.........

Vote for the next update~~~~