Chapter 25

'Sometimes it's way to hard to express what we feel'

____________________________________________

Next Morning

Waking up from deep slumber Jungkook felt a intense pain in his head. His vision was blurry. It took couple of sec to become his vision clear.

The first thing caught his attention was clothes shatter all around the room. Finding himself naked he panicked. He even panicked more when he found y/n also naked beside him.

The memories in his mind was crystal clear still what if it was nothing but hallucination. If if he forced her. What if..... His train of thoughts were not stopping. What he fear most was if he did something awful to her.

He taking a deep breath he called her.

"Y/n"

Though he didn't get reply from her. He sighed as he again called.

"Y/n wake up, please."

Y/n moan is displeasure as her sleep got disturbed. She rub her face on Jungkook bare chest. Her small act made Jungkook completely frozen. Calming his panicked self for a moment he again called her.

"What?" Y/n asked as she looked at him with her half closed eyes.

Jungkook swear to God the scene in front him  was the most cute scene he ever saw.

"It isn't time for this" His inner self reminded him.

"What -uh- we - did-?"

"Don't you remember ?" Y/n gave him a questioning gaze.

The poor kid again panicked thinking she understood him wrong.

"No-I mean - I remember what happened but what if it was an illusion as I was drunk and I forced -"

Jungkook completely shut off at the moment y/n kissed him from nowhere.Detaching from the kiss she looked into his eyes.

"You didn't."

Y/n instantly buried her face in his chest as she blushed furiously.

Seeing her flushed condition Jungkook felt a unknown peace in his heart. His heart was  beating loudly. Thousands of fireworks were happening inside him . He smiled sleepily watching the cute mess between in his arms . His eyes unknowingly fell on the clock which showed 8 am .

Today he has a very important meeting with his rivals. Even he don't want to attend the meeting he has no other option. Not attending the meeting means war. In the past he didn't think twice but now he has take care of y/n. In a war his rivals won't hesitate to hurt y/n and he doesn't want that. There relation just started mending he can't risk it now.

"Y/n I have to go. I have a really important meeting at 10:30" He sighed.

Y/n felt sad hearing his words nevertheless she moved from him before nodded her head.

"Thanks. Now sleep. You must be tried. After having your breakfast call me and take a break from hospital today, ok?"

"Hmm"

Jungkook kissed her forehead before going another room washroom not wanting to disturb her.

In his office

Soobin was bewildered seeing his boss unfamiliar behaviour. His boss was continuously staring at phone biting his nails from the moment he step inside the office.