33

“A single incident can create
scar in heart that can never
mold back ”

Warning: Sexual assault

Y/n Pov:

Voices .....unclear talks that all i was hearing at the moment when a sudden pain shoot in my head. The pain is so intense it made me feel like someone is constantly hammering my head.

Darkness that all blinded my eyes at the moment I opened my eyes. But my eyes forced  to close back again for the unbearable pain

I was able to taste a metallic taste in my whole mouth making me nauseous. My throat felt so dry making me gulp for multiple times.

"Dude is she dead? "

" Why did you hit her so hard?"

A groan left from my mouth as I discovered that my both hands and legs were tied tightly. I shiver feeling the cold floor underneath of me as I was laying there  lifelessly with a blindfold on my eyes

"I didn't.....look she is moving"

The words knock some sense in my mind making me realise I'm fucking kidnapped. Even before I could reacted someone harshly pulled my hairs forcing me to sit while I screamed  at a high pitch saying to stop.

I was slapped hard making my hard turned on the other side due to the extreme force.

"You bitch stop screaming with you're pathetic ugly voice it's fucking so loud slut."

I cry in pain when the grip get tighter on my hairs. " You whore are you even listening to me?" The voice which was of a girl spoke with much frustration.

Out of desperation she left my hair just to harshly kick on my stomach making me cough blood.

"Eww.." I heard a mixed voice of girls and boys meaning there are more people around me enjoying the show.

"Do you know me?" Again a voice asked which was mostly of the girl who kicked me.

Even though my whole body felt burning I tried hard just to focus on the voice which in real felt very familiar to me.

The moment I realized I know the voice I felt like the whole earth shaken.

"Are you momo?"

"Bingo princess your answer is correct."

A guy spoke as someone removed the blindfold from my eyes.

The harsh brightness made me close my eyes quickly still I  asked the question which was really important to me to know,"Who are you?"

When my eyes adjust with the bright light I look in front of me just to find an unknown guy looking at me.

"You're biggest nightmare." The guy burst into laughter as voices of others laughter joined with his.

I looked all over the place just to find Rin and runjin standing near to me laughing like they heard the best joke of the year.

" Why are you doing this all ?" I spoke each word with much effort as my throat and stomach was burning.

"Hmm... That's a good question . Y/n you proved that you're indeed a student but I'm not."

"What you mean?"

Hearing my response her eyes turned black as a sick grin came on her face and all of a sudden she gripped my neck pressing with too much pressure on it.

"Just because of you my father never acknowledged me nor my efforts in exams. He even criticised me and compared me with a bloody fucking whore like you. Also just for you jungkook fucking never acknowledged my presence nor the love I have for him. My whole life just got ruined because of you. ” Momo screamed like a mad woman tightening the grip making me totally breathless. The moment I felt like I would pass way she removed her hands.