Chapter 22

"Our most loveable ones....

    are someone who hate us most"

_______________________________________

Y/n was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realized she had a glass in her hand. Her grip on the glass loosen causing the glass fall on the ground.

The sound of breaking the glass echoed in the whole room. A small glass reflected due to the impact creating a small wound on y/n forehead.

"Ouch-" a painful moan escaped from her mouth due to painful sensation.

Listening her whimper jungkook went straight towards y/n. Examining the small wound on her forehead he snaked his arm around her waist and lifted her up in a bridal style. This wild behaviour of him made everyone present in the room gasped in shock. Not caring about their reaction he took her in his cabin.

In His Cabin

The nurse who  treating y/n's would was shivering in fear. Jungkook's cold dominating aura made her felt she was about to loss her conscious. His intense gaze was like, her one single mistake would make sure she would visit the hell by the  devil in front of her. Bandaging y/n's forehead she ran like a lamb which was chased by a hungry wolf.

"Why did you do that?"  y/n asked suspiciously.

"What I did?" Jungkook asked coldly.

"You literally carried me here in front of everyone. You legit made me sign a contract about making our marriage a secret but here you're  announcing to everyone that  we have something. Don't you think some inappropriate rumours are going to spread?" Y/n burst out in one go like she was in some rapping competition.

"I don't care."

"You may not but I -"  Y/n stopped hearing a knock.

"Come in."

The door opened revealing Momo.

"Omo y/n are you ok? You should take care of yourself, right jungkook?" With a ugly pout she looked at Jungkook.

But a frown came on jungkook face hearing Momo addressing him by his name. Seeing his reaction Momo understood she might make a mistake.

"You , y/n and I read in the same highschool. Don't you remember?" Momo's eyes shine in hope as he might remember her.

"No"  Jungkook don't even bother to try to remember her

Momo's all hope crashed hearing his reply.

"As she is your friend I'm leaving her with you." Saying that jungkook went out.

As soon as jungkook went Momo changed her colour in a sec. She made a face if she was disgusted by the presence of y/n.

"Hands off to you even after telling you to stay away from him you still sticking to him. What a shameless bitch you are?" I think you need more lesson."  She spat grabbing y/n's face.

Tears were coming out of y/n eyes one by one. "You know what I should not waste my time talking to a slut." She smirked looking at y/n's condition.  She went out with a nasty smile on her face for her victory.

Y/n want to fight against her but she can't. She can't forget about the horrible night. She can't. She burst out in crying as she can't believe that once she was her best friend.

She quickly wipe out her as she heard a loud voice before the door opened. Lisa ran towards before grabbing her face .

"Why are you so much clumsy" saying that she pouted .

Seeing her reaction y/n laughed softly.

"Why are you laughing?" Lisa asked squirting her eyes.

"Nothing." Y/n thanked God for at least giving her one precious friend.

At Jeon Mansion (11:30 pm)

Jungkook felt like has no more energy left in him. Walking towards his room he loosen his tie. He had to give his investor party to flatter them and that woman named Momo or what kept clinging onto him. He felt like mafia business is way better than this. At least everyone try to stay from him for their safety.

Entering his room he found y/n reading a book lying on the bed. She didn't even spare a glance as he entered in his room after 2 weeks. Sighing deeply he took his  clothes and went to shower.

Coming out the shower he still found y/n reading the book but in a different position. Y/n is a person who moves a lot in her sleep. One time waking up from sleep he found her sleeping on his stomach.

Placing his towel  don't hitting any bush he lay down on the bed turning off the lights.

"Oi why you turn off the lights."
y/n said angrily.

But not getting reply she turned towards the lamps but suddenly jungkook pulled y/n making her fall on him. He trapped her by locking his arms on around her waist.

"Hey leave me." Y/n try to get out off his grip but it was too tight.

"No I'm tried " jungkook replied with a pout

"Then let me go." Y/n put her hand on his chest to get away from him but he was way stronger than her.

"Do you know how much you move in your sleep? My sleep is very light so for me to sleep peacefully I need to cage you. I didn't sleep well for 2 weeks"

Y/n was blushing like crazy. At first she was way to close to him and 2nd what he was saying was right. Still she can't lost against him .

"Why didn't you sleep well for 2 weeks?" Y/n asked suspiciously.

"I-I " Jungkook got caught red handed.

"I what?"

"I can't fall asleep easily beside my own room." Jungkook said but he shutter  a lot for sure.

"Are you saying true?' Y/n asked as suspicion was still visible in her eyes.

"Why would I lie ?" Jungkook laugh nervously.

"Are you cheating on me ?"

"What? No. Why would I cheat? I'm a loyal man." Jungkook  said proudly.

"Wait are you jealous?" Jungkook smiled in his mind as he was way happy to know at least she admit they have a relationship.

Truth is even if they stay together for 1 week he got used to her presence. Without having her beside him he can't sleep.

"No" Y/n immediately replied as he blushed hard.

"Then sleep now or else I might kiss you if you don't shut up. Remember you own me a kiss." Jungkook teased her.

Y/n  went silent as she was afraid he would really kiss him.

Jungkook laugh at her reaction.
"Good night"

They both  sleep peacefully in each other arms without any nightmares they have in their sleep.

Today's chapter was way to cheesy . I'm not good at writing romantic parts still I hope you would still like the chapter.

Sorry due to some problems I I have to republished the chapter.