Chapter 15

Breaking news:

"The suspect of the *** murder case gone missing. Police is investigating if she really went missing or not"

In the police station

Jackson slamming his on the table,"I'm asking you for the last time where she is?"
Namjoon in calm in a tone,"I don't know"
Jackson about losing is shit,"You don't know? You were the last who was with her and now you're telling me to believe that you don't know"

Namjoon: I'm accepting that I was with her last night but after sending her home I didn't talk with her and now her phone is switched off. And I believe that she has got kidnap.

Jackson scoffing," It's ridiculous. Why anyone would kidnap her?

Namjoon:To look like that she commited the crime and now she ran away . At first look at this file

[The file include the information of the nurse]

Jackson in a unsure voice,"So you're saying the nurse kidnap her to look like she ran away?"
Namjoon:Yes. And please look into her and find out where she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After coming out of the station namjoon lit up a cigarette and started to think what happened with her last night but nothing is making sense according to him. Scumbling the cigarette he turned his car towards y/n's house.

At Y/n's House

Namjoon was looking around carefully . The place is really clean. There is nothing which can resemble that something happened here. More importantly the place is too much organised. To him y/n seems to like a clumsy person so it's really hard for her to be this much organised. Suddenly a button came to his notice.

As much he remembers it can't be y/n's as he remember the button of her shirt. For his surprise the button seems familiar.

He was trying his best to remember to whom his button can belong but his phone rang and it was his assistant.

Namjoon: What happened?
Assistant: Miss y/n came back and  not only that she brought the nurse with her
Namjoon: What??????

A/n : Sorry for short chapter. I promise next chapter going to be long....

Vote  comment and share