20

"Eomma , what're you doing here?" Y/n asked totally being shocked.

"Your Appa won a lottery that recently  he bought . As we had some work in Seoul so he called his friends to celebrate it but for his work he had to go . Now tell me what're you doing here with that man" Y/m said pointing at jungkook.

[A/n : I'm gonna use y/m as y/n mother's name]

"Eomma-

"Is he your boyfriend?" Y/m suspiciously asked.

"What??No-" Y/n got cut off by jungkook

"Hello aunty. I'm Jeon Jungkook the owner of The Jeon Corporation."

Y/m gasped hearing that,"Y/n isn't that hospital where you work?"

"Yes" Y/n replied in a small voice

"So what are you both doing here?"

Before y/n could jungkook started ,"You would be very glad to know that your daughter is now my.........."

Jungkook stopped and looked at y/n's direction . Y/n was heavily sweating as she know it isn't impossible for him to speak the truth just to make her suffer. Jungkook smirked seeing her losing her shit.

"She is my personal doctor. At lunch time I was feeling bad so I called her as it's almost lunch time so I told her to tag along with me " Y/n breathed in relief.

"Omo that's not good dear. You should look after your health. Aish your lunch is served otherwise I would invited you to sit with us."

"Aunty that wouldn't be a problem.

_____________________________________________

Y/n was feeling akward due to the atmosphere. Her mother sitting beside her has no idea that the man in front of her is her son in law beside how meesy her daughter life is. Thinking that y/n heavily sighed.

"Y/n dear are you dating someone?" One aunty asked. (I hate this kind of people who stick their nose in others matter)

"Huh?"

"Don't take my words in a wrong way . Y/n is in her perfect age to get married. It would be great to see y/n getting married , y/m"

"Then go set a marriage for your own child." Y/n thought in her mind.

"Yeah it would be if she hear me." Y/m said

"Eomma you also don't start."
Y/n pleaded in her mind.

Jungkook mood was totally ruined hearing their useless conversation.

"Who was that handsome boy you always talk about, her boyfriend?"

"Are you talking about taehyung?"

That name caught jungkook's attention.

"Maybe him"

"Then I would be lucky to have him as my son in law. But my luck is so bad that this brat says he is only her good friend, what would I do." Y/m sharply glanced at y/n

Whereas Y/n just wanna say ,"No, please stop about this matter before I die by the devil."

Peeking at jungkook she saw jungkook was about to break the fork in his hands. Not knowing how to save her own ass from this situation she prayed to God to save her this once.

Feeling a vibration in her pocket she took out her phone. Seeing Lisa calling her , she thanked God before picking up the phone.

OTP

Lisa:
Where are-

Y/n:
What a serious patient came?
You want me to come immediately
I'm coming.

Lisa
Wh-

Y/n cut the call. "I've to go ." Saying that she went outside. Seeing her immature behaviour y/m mother apologize to jungkook and others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A small boy was crying heavily not knowing where those people were taking his mother in the box. A sob escaped from his mouth . He tried hard to stop them but tipped off. He saw his left  knee was bleeding. He felt a pat on his head. Looking up he saw his hyung.

"Hyung don't leave me like eomma."

"I won't."

"Hyung"

A scream left from his mouth. He helplessly watched the car fell into the deep valley.

"Tit for tat Jeon. Thanks your love I get know about such beautiful place to make graveyard of both Jeon. Just wait and watch I would destroy you making suffer your loved ones."

"No"

Jungkook woke up. Breathing heavily he tried his best to calm himself. Gluping the water placed on the nightstand he felt calm . Looking at the clock he saw it was almost eleven. He can't help but felt tensed as y/n was not home  . Taking his phone he opened GPS to find y/n location in a well known club. Yes he installed a GPS system on y/n's phone without her knowledge. Picking his coat he felt for there.

In the club

Heavy music was playing and couples making out with each other making the place more smoky and hot. Many were shamelessly checking him but his mind was focused on one certain person. Scanning the whole place he found her in a corner in such crowd.

"Y/n"

He called y/n getting near to her . To his surprise y/n did really heard him.

Getting up from the sit y/n taking unsteady steps she got closer to him.

Jungkook set his mind to give her a good scolding but even before he could open his mouth y/n grab his collar and smashed her soft delicate lips on his lips with passion. Feeling her lips against his jungkook's eyes grew 3 times larger. 

Hint: Today's chapter have a special hint in it which will help you to figure out about the future mess also jungkook and y/n relation of past

Thanks for 1.5k views. I'm so overwhelmed that I almost screamed making me a fool in a crowded place . I never thought this book would get such reads. Thanks for taking time from your day to read it. Thanks a lot 💜💜💜

I would answer every question you would have regarded this book.