Chapter 29

Next Morning

Sitting in her cabin y/n deeply sighed. She was feeling intense pain in her head which was making her more frustrated.

At first, she doesn't understand what happened last night and secondly, jungkook doesn't even come back in the morning. Now how the hell she would get her answers?

In the morning she even asked Mr Jeon if he knew where he is but said he also don't have any idea about his whereabouts.

She heard a knock snapping her from her thoughts. She sighed saying the person to come in.

Her dull face brimmed with joy when she saw Taehyung coming inside. She ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. Pulling out she motions him to sit down.

Seeing taehyung's poker look y/n gulped her saliva knowing what he gonna ask.

"Why do you marry him ?" Taehyung finally asked.

"He forced me," Y/n said emotionlessly.

"Why didn't you go to the police?" Taehyung shouted.

"You don't know what happ-"

"I know. That's why I'm saying it would be better if you divorce him."

"Divorce?" Y/n asked in hesitation.

-

-

Meanwhile

"Hyung you saw it with your eyes that she is taking photos of the files. Why aren't you believing it?" Jungkook explained to yoongi over the phone.

"Because who would enter for the second time even after taking what they want. This doesn't make sense. I think someone messed up with the recording." Yoongi said.

"Nobody has access to the CCTV cameras in my study room except me, not even soobin. So how can you say that?"

Jungkook was walking towards y/n cabin as he wanted to confront y/n about this matter. But what he wasn't understanding was why his hyung defending y/n.

Reaching y/n's cabin he was about to open the door when heard a male voice. Peeking through the door he saw y/n talking to Taehyung. He decided to eardrop their conversation but when he heard the word «Divorce » he halted.

"Suga hyung, I would talk to you later." Saying that he cut the call.

Entering the cabin he said, "Who the hell you're to advise this thing to my wife?"

Both y/n and taehyung turned at jungkook hearing his loud voice.

Getting up from the sit Taehyung started, "Hello jungkook-". But his words got cut off by jungkook's venom words.

"Cut the crap. I never remember inviting you into my hospital so you better get lost before I lose my temper." Jungkook sharply spat.

"Jungkook you're crossing -"

"I fucking said get out."

"Taehyung please" y/n eye begged Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at y/n shaking his head at her behaviour. Giving a last glance at jungkook he stormed outside.

"What the fuck you think you are doing?" Y/n was also getting frustrated for the shit that was happening with her from the last night.

Looking at jungkook y/n found him deeply staring at her which seems like he was digging holes into her soul.

Jungkook started to take slow steps towards y/n. Seeing him coming near to her y/n unknowingly took back steps. Her attempt got ruined as her back touched the wall.

Coming closer to y/n jungkook hover over y/n's small frame. Y/n looked here and there to find a way to escape but this attempt also went in vain as Jungkook pinned both of y/n hands on the wall tightly.

Y/n eyes enlarged as soon as Jungkook kissed her from nowhere. Her whole frame froze. The kiss wasn't slow or passionate rather it's it was harsh and angry one. Jungkook bites y/n lips making blood flow from the cut. A metallic taste spread across her mouth. Y/n was wiggling trying to escape from his grip.

After a couple of minutes, jungkook stopped kissing her .

"You're mine."

Saying that he loosen his grip on her hand. As soon as his grip loosen y/n pulled her hands down and slapped him with force. For the impact of the slap, jungkook face turned to another side.

Jungkook touched the place where y/n slapped him. Jungkook's angry red eyes met with y/n teary ones.

Out of anger jungkook gripped her neck and started choking her. Tears were helplessly coming from her eyes.

"Please stop."

Y/n voice was timed which sounds more like a mere whisper.  Hearing her choking jungkook snapped though he didn't remove his hands.

"From now don't even think of meeting him"

"Why would I do that?" Y/n question back.

Even after knowing what that man did she still want to meet him. To him, this revealed that they both are together behind his back.

"Cause I want. " He said as he removed his hands. Y/n coughed loudly.

Gripping her jaw tightly he continued, "You're mere a toy of mine which I labelled as a wife. So my toy if don't want to be broken you better listen to me" Saying that he stormed outside.

What they both didn't know was Lisa standing outside hearing what was happening.

Y/n slide down on the floor as her legs weren't supporting her anymore. She wanted to scream and cry her heart out but she was feeling empty from the inside.

Her eyes fell on Lisa who was crying near the door frame. Lisa quickly came into and hugged y/n.

Y/n don't know how long Lisa hugged her. Pulling out the hug the first thing she asked was, "Why did you tell me, anything?"

Staring at the floor aimlessly she said, "What would I tell you that I married a person whose brother was murdered because of me and now he wants revenge from me?"

A/n: Things are getting spicy . I don't know if you like this shit or not.

Next chapter is going to be the past . Stay tuned for the ride.