Chapter 28

1 Week Later

It's been a week since the incident. That night Jingkook didn't return and on the next day, Jungkook told her to shift into the guest room. Y/n gladly accepted his offer. They both started to treat each other as strangers even if they bump into each other they would behave like the other party is invisible.

At dinner table || 8 am

The awkward silence was bothering Mr Jeon. He knew what is going on between them. What should he feel about this he doesn't know.

Me. Jeon coughed loudly to clear the awkwardness of the environment.

"Listen Jungkook and y/n you both have to attend the party arranged by Mr Song tomorrow for the celebration of collaboration. "Mr Jeon dropped the bomb.

"Appa why do I have to attend the party?" Y/n asked not knowing why she is asked to attend the party.

"You would be attending as a formal doctor of the hospital and I don't wanna hear no as an answer." Mr Jeon clear out.

"Ok," Y/n said in a small voice.

____________________________________________

Next Day

At 7 pm

Looking for the last time in the mirror y/n was satisfied with how she looked. Grabbing her black leather purse she went downstairs where Jungkook was waiting for her.

Y/n was wearing a black dress which was decorated with simple flower embroidery. The dress was showing her natural curves. She had put on light makeup which match the dress's colour. In short words, she was looking magnificent in a simple way.

As soon as jungkook eyes fell upon her his mind was blown. Y/n didn't give a damn about how Jungkook was looking or how his jaw dropped seeing her. Ignoring him she went outside and entered the car. Reforming himself Jungkook also went towards his car.

In the party

Intertwining their arms together they both entered the party. Every single thing at the party was screaming elegance but y/n mind was stuck in the fact that she have to face momo. This thing was bittering her whole mood.

Saying the name of the witch, the witch arrived.

"Hello, Mr.Jeon! I'm really happy about the fact you came. Come with me many investors want to meet you." Momo pulled Jungkook with her.

Momo didn't even acknowledge y/n presence. She acted like y/n was invisible. Rolling her eyes at momo's behaviour y/n shook her head in disappointment. She knew coming here was a bad idea but what she didn't know was that jungkook would leave her middle of nowhere.

Gazing over the whole place y/n found a less crowded place. Turning towards there she found a place to sit. Her legs were hurting due to wearing high heels. She didn't wear them with the intention of impressing Jungkook but to not look like an outcast at this fancy party. Though even after trying so hard she still looks like an outcast.

Sighing deeply she sipped the drink in her hands. Her whole throat slightly burn due to the wine but she didn't mind. She was enjoying the bitter taste on her tongue. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Laughing loudly the crowd around him continued their talking but Jungkook was giving zero attention to what they were talking about. Sipping the drink his eyes again searched for his wife.

He was scolding himself for leaving y/n alone. Momo engaged him in the conversation so well with others it made him forget about y/n. This mistake is making him dead worried as many lunates are walking around and he doesn't believe them.