31

~ It only takes few seconds before the misfortune happens~

Y/n Pov:

"What are you talking about? It's a joke right? It is not funny dude." I said as I laughed.

"You bitch you're laughing when jungkook is fighting for life . I never saw someone who is this much shameless." Momo shouted making me flinched at her loud voice.

"Because of me? I don't understand." I looked at her searching the answer

"Playing innocent, huh! Don't worry I've proves ." Giving me a nasty glance she played a recording on her phone.

"That manwhore lives at xxx with his stupid brother. "

That voice........

.

Is mine......

" I don't care whether you kill him or not. I just want my money in my bank account. But I would love if you give that stupid a good lesson from me."

As the recording ended everyone looked at me where else I was completely shocked and clueless. I was looked at them to explain myself Momo all of sudden slapped me. I fell on the ground due to the impact as I wasn't prepared.

"Because of you my boyfriend is now in hospital fighting for life." Momo shouted like a mad woman.

The word boyfriend made my eyes widened. Unconsciously I responded saying," boyfriend?"

"Yes you slut he is my boyfriend. You were angry on the fact that he chose me over you. You were jealous that He stopped running after you like a lovesick cause he fell in love with me. So to take revenge you sold his information to his enemies."

"I don't do anything." I fought back to prove myself innocent.

Momo again raised her hands to slap me again but before her hands touch my cheeks Taehyung caught her hand in the midway. "Momo you are crossing the line." Taehyung looked at her furiously.

"How can I when-" her words stopped as loud police sirens were heard .

Some police officers came and asked for me. "Who is Park Y/n?"

"Thank God you came officers I was so scared to stay around a criminal. Look she is Park Y/n" Momo pointed at me as Taehyung helped me to stand up.

_

I am sitting in the investigation room with a officer name Mr.Han. That's what he told me.

I don't know how to feel. It is like I am in a movie where I'm accused for something I never did.

Mr.Han I mean the officer was intensely observing my actions. Taking a deep at last he asked me something ending the wait of one hour.

"So your name is Park Y/n and your age is 18 , right?" I nodded.

"Who is the caller?"

"I don't know. The might seems mine but I never said something like that. Also I don't curse like that you can ask my friends, please believe me." I plead.

"You didn't I see. Don't worry we also talked with your friends but the thing which is interesting that they all testify negative against you."

"What?"

"Yes maybe beside a boy but leave that . Your relation with Jeon Jungkook is much more interesting. I really won't be shocked if you do something this aggressive as he is bothering you all the time also  even forcefully controling you private and social
life."

"I admit my relation with him is not so good doesn't means I would do something which would threatened his life. Also I don't even know what did really happened "

"Are you kidding me? " The officer looked at me in disbelief.

"I'm fucking saying the truth."

"Do you the famous businessman Mr. Jeon son Jeon Jungkook address?"

"Yes."

Mr. Han slammed his fist on the table. "Even after that you have guts to say you don't know what happened?"

"I really don't know. My mother lately is very sick so I'm busy taking care of her. Please explain to me has happened"

"Then listen young lady the person whom you gave the address had attacked Mr.Jeon secret hideout at midnight. Though Jeon jungkook and his brother jimin managed to escape the house in time but they were again attacked in the midway. The attackers shot their car's tires resulting it fell into the deep valley at the side of the road. Fortunately Jeon jungkook survive after the tragic accident  but now he is in se frious condition and his elder brother died on the spot.'

Mr.Han finished as he again slammed his hand on the table.

"Jimin oppa died?" I repeated while saying the sentence as I myself wasn't able to believe what I'm saying. I don't know what I'm feeling . I was just feeling numb.

"Yes and its because of you. The person whom you gave the address even challenge us to catch him. So for the last time I'm asking you nicely who is the person. We didn't found his number in your call recorders nor he sent you the money. I think they ditched you"

I clenched my fist in anger. Those who killed jimin oppa are still outside and trying to catch them they are wasting their time on me. I  felt intense rage in me.

"Don't you think you're just wasting your time when the killer is still free?"

"What you mean?"

"If I really  would sell his information to them don't you think I would have ran away even before the incident happened? Also did you checked if the recording is fabricated or not. No, you all just come to me and arrest me without any proper evidence." I shouted.

Mr.Han fell silent and that made me scoffed at him.

"Your silence means I'm right. And what I remember that you said they challenged you and then they post a recording online knowing the person might know their identity and easily reveal their identity. Don't you think it doesn't make sense? I think they only did that just to distract you. They know about my and jungkook bitter relation and used it against us. It is a full probe plans against jungkook "

Mr.Han cleared his.  hearing my explanation. "So you think someone used you just to executed the plan.

"Yes." I replied

"Then they also know you know about their secret hideout. So tell us did you share their address to anyone?

"Did i ?" I thought.

Then a conversation came to my mind.

.

.

.

I did share the address with Taehyung

A/n: It's been a while since I last posted. Well I'm losing my interest to write the story. I don't know what to do........