Chapter 11

I'm sitting in a room waiting for officer Jackson.

I started to recall all my past memories. At first my painful memories still hunting me after 7 years , then from nowhere jungkook again comeback in my life now this problem. I don't know how to prove myself innocent.

I felt like crying again. Tears started rolling down from my eyes.

"Why does God have to do these things to me?" I cried out.

"Hello Dr.park ." I heard someone's voice so I quickly wiped my tears and looked up and saw officer Jackson looking at me.
"Miss y/n I will come straight to the point . Why did you kill him?"
"I'm telling you for the last time I didn't kill him ."
"So why didn't you tell us about the man?" Officer Jackson said, shouting at me.
"Because I didn't see him." I said lowering my gaze 

"Isn't it ridiculous that a man entered your cabin when you were present there but you didn't see him."
"As I said before i might be in the washroom that time. Again whenever I do any work I get lost in the work so I sometimes fail to focus on my surrounding things. If you don't believe it, then ask  the hospital staff about it."

"I know about your this habit .I checked your bank account but didn't find anything suspicious."
"Officer, how can you think that? I'm a doctor not a contract killer. My parents never taught me to earn money in an illegal way ."

Suddenly officer Jackson slammed both of his hands on the table making me flinch at  his sudden action.
"Then tell me who was the man?
"For the hundredth time I'm telling you that I don't know." I said calmly but in a high tone.
"Miss y/n you are really getting on my nerves. Someone come and take her please." Officer Jackson said in
Trusfration🙂 .

Then a woman came in a police uniform and took me in a cell .

The cell room was dark as not too much light reaching there . I looked both sides if anybody was there but no I was alone in the darkness just like before . Remembering that I started to get goosebumps . Ugh!!! Just Forget it.
I really want to tell officer Jackson about the man but I can't . What if he harms my parents?

Flashback

"I would help you " I said
"That's a good decision." The man said, removing the gun from my head.

"So what do I have to do?" I asked in a low tone more like whispering.
"You don't need to do anything. You just have to turn off the lights . When the operation is complete and it's for 1 minutes."
"What will you do in 1 minute."
"It's none of our matter. And if the police ask you anything and you open your mouth ; I swear I will put all the bullets in your parents head. Understood?"
I nodded quickly.
"Good." He said.

Then he went out from the window of my cabin's washroom.

~~'~''~~'~~~'''''''~~~~~~~~~'~''~~~€~

Well hello guys sry for late update . I totally forgot that this book really exist. The whole was week is really exhausting for me and in some days I might get my board xm routine . It really frustrating that I have board xm but I myself don't know when the xm gonna held. Yeah I hope you like it.....

Vote and comment. I want all of your thoughts for the on going plot as my  brain is dumb