∆ Chapter 18 ∆

Present

"I'm not going with you." Y/n  gritted her teeth .

Jungkook didn't replied, he just pushed her forcefully in the car. When he entered the car y/n was about to open the car door.

"If you open the door I will enter all the bullets of the gun I have in my pocket in your little brain . Nobody will ever find your body." At the heat of the moment he said those words which he didn't meant to say but looking at Y/n's face he understood that he used wrong words. He felt bad seeing y/n crying but his ego won't let him apologize. During the whole ride y/n was looking outside the window and jungkook was focused on driving.

At Jungkook Mansion

Getting out from the car jungkook went inside without taking y/n.

Y/n: That jerk!! Why the fuck he made his house in the middle of a jungle. I really have go to his house.

Entering the house she saw Jungkook standing in fornt of the door . Seeing y/n entering he started shouting,"Appa ! Appa!"

"You brat why are you shouting?"

Y/n saw Mr.Jeon coming down from the stairs.

Mr.Jeon,"And where you where-"
Mr.Jeon stopped as he saw y/n.
Y/n bowed in front of him .

"Y/n dear what're you doing here? You brat don't tell me you kidnapped her ."

Jungkook nervously," No , I legally married her "

Smack

Jungkook,"Owww ....... Why did you hit me "

Mr.Jeon ,"You brat you got married and don't even tell me!!"

Jungkook,"Ok ok... I'm sorry. For the situation I didn't get chance. And let's talk about the investor you told me about last time in the study room. And Rose [their maid] take y/n to my room.

In Jungkook's Room

The interior of the room is nice and cosy and y/n like it. When rose told her that her clothes were already placed wardrobe she sighed as she understood that it was jungkook's long ass plan. Taking a comfortable nightdress she went to the washroom.

In the study room

Mr.Jeon ,"Song Momo is my friend's daughter and want to invest into the hospital as she is a charitable person."

Hearing the name jungkook find it familiar but he can't remember whose name it was.
"When she gonna come?" Jungkook asked wanting to meet her.
"One month later." Mr.Jeon replied.
"Ok" saying that jungkook was about to go outside but stopped hearing his father .

"I know you never listen any of my words but still I asking you to stop seeking for revenge. It would only hurt you and I can't see that. I know you lost your brother but think of me I lost my elder son . But I'm willing to forgive so stop your madness of revenge, oherwise it will destroy everything." Saying that Mr.Jeon went outside of the room .

Jungkook's Pov

For the first time I felt what he said is right. Usually I don't give a damn about what he said and do the opposite. But this time I really wanna give on my revenge. After a lot of struggle at last I have my love in my arms though for a quiet time a forgot that I love her and hated her more than anything in this world but seeing her made me feel that my feelings didn't went away it was just hidden in my heart. I really don't know if I really  could forget everything and start a new life with her .

Author Pov.

Going into his room he saw y/n sleeping peacefully on the bed. Pulling the sheets jungkook get into bed. Looking at y/n's sleeping peacefully raised many unknown emotions in him . Sighing deeply jungkook turned off the lights and tried to get lost into dreams as soon as possible.

Hi everyone !! How are you all my cute readers. I hope you are enjoying this shit.

  I changed the cover photo can I get your review about my edit?

Vote , share and comment for next update

Target:
5 votes for next update 💖💖