34

~If the past was different ~

Present || Y/n' cabin

( You can re-read chapter 29 if you forgot what happened )

Author Pov:

Lisa seemed completely stunned hearing everything. The expression on her face saying that she was completely in disbelief.

"Why you never told me anything about all of this? I always thought you get nightmares just because you got bullied in your highschool as you told me ."

"I felt ashamed and disgusted about everything happened how can I easily disclosed that I was sexually assaulted by some unknown guy  in front of those whom I called my friends in past. I felt so ashamed." Salty tears were escaping one by one as y/n's whole body shaking badly.

Lisa grab her face and made y/n look at her as Lisa had a neutral expression on her face. She wiped y/n's tears slowly using her finger tips.

"Why you felt ashamed? It was never your fault . They are some nasty creatures so you should not feel ashamed but anger to punish them for their did, ok?"

Y/n nodded her head as she smiled softly at Lisa. "Y/n I think you should pass the night with me I don't think it would be a good decision if you go back at his mansion." Lisa explained to
y/n.

Y/n slowly pulled Lisa's hand from hand holding them tightly just to ensure her that she is going to be okay.

"You don't need to worry . It's my own fight and I need to face it bravely . I know jungkook sometimes act recklessly and hurt me but at the end of the I know he isn't the devil it's me."

Lisa rub y/n's hand ,"Please y/n stop blaming yourself for everything happened. It never was your fault. Neither it was your fault when that hacker hacked your phone nor the fact that you know the real culprit. Anyone would do the same thing if they were at your place."

"I don't know." Y/n closed her eyes feeling the intense turmoil  raising in her.

"Then when you gonna tell him that you know the real culprit?"

"I don't know."

Hearing the same repeated answer Lisa sighed.

"Then at least tell me why are you didn't divorce him yet? I don't think it's only guilt that bound him with you. I think you have feelings for him "Y/n eye widened hearing Lisa .

"Do I really feel something for him?" Y/n questioned herself in her mind. Emotions was always a thing that was hard for to understand. Even her own feelings remain puzzling to her due to intense debate in between her brain and heart. But what she surely know that the feelings she had was really strong but she can't filter out whether it was guilt or some other . She was completely frustrated .

"Code Blue......Code Blue.... Patient 402 is under cardial attack."

Y/n sighed in silence as she again find a way to avoid the terms of her unknown feeling.

"I have to go." Y/n swiftly ran out the room leaving the battlefield of her own emotions

Time Skip|| 12 am

Jeon Mansion

Y/n was folding up her clothes to make herself engage in work  just to block her thoughts.

A knock was heard on the door causing her to look at his direction. Y/n didn't feel  surprise when she found jungkook standing near the door.

Not getting any response jungkook went inside the room. Jungkook looked all over the place to avoid eye contact with
y/n.

Jungkook was feeling awful from the moment he stepped outside from her cabin. His anger always ruin their relation even this time his anger is to blame. When he wanted to go inside to apologize he found Lisa comforting y/n . He thought it would be better to talk  at home.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook at last collecting his courage apologized to her.

Though y/n didn't replied. She kept folding until she folded the last one. Keeping those folded aside she looked at him.

" Are you done?"

"Y/n- I - I really didn't mean to say those things."

"Look I don't care what you meant to say and what you didn't but for the god sake get out of the room."

"Y/n-" jungkook moved his body closer to her but y/n stopped showing her palm.

"I don't care about your explanation anymore. Your behaviour and you presence  are making me feel sick. I'm tried of the shit that's happening with me." Y/n finally burst out letting her hidden emotions come out.

Jungkook was quite surprised or shocked at her outburst.

"You know what I can't live in the same house with you." Saying that y/n picked up her purse but heading towards the door.

Before she could exit the room jungkook stopped her holding her hand.

"Where do you think you're going at the middle of the night."

Y/n pulled her hand out of his grip as she looked at him intensely.

"Why do you even you ever care?"

"Why I care? What the fuck you mean? I need to care cause I'm you husband."

Y/n scoffed at his response and rolled her eyes. She turned to go outside but stopped in the middle before she turned at him.

"Don't dare to follow me as you did on that day when I met Taehyung at the restaurant."

Jungkook's jaw dropped in shock hearing her ,"You knew?"

A/n : I'm extremely sorry for updating late . I was being lazy to write this awful but thanks a lot for 5.52k reads . I never knew this book would come so far.

Can you all give a try to my new ff Annihilate? I promise it won't disappoint you!!!

Thanks for reading 💜💜💜

As I'm starting Annihilate so it might take a little more time to update this .