Chapter 8

Y/n Pov

I felt someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Lisa and jungkook. They're looking at me worriedly.
"What happened?" I said placing my hand on my forehead as my head is hurting badly
"Well you fainted." Lisa said looking at me.
"How-" I stopped as I remembered everything.

Flashback

As I looked at the operation bed I saw he had brutally strapped in different places. And the knife was stuck in right on his heart . There was blood splashing around. His eyes were wide open . It was the most horrifying scene I ever saw.

I started to cry. The scene was stuck into my mind. Lisa came and hugged me tightly.
"Lisa I'm scared." She patted my head while I'm sobbing really hard.
"Nothing would happen to you. I'm here." Lisa shushed me.

The door opened and a man in a police uniform entered the room.

"Hello everyone." Everyone responded to his greeting except me "Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook the CEO of the hospital. Nice to meet you." Jungkook said approaching the policeman.
"Me too. I'm officer Jackson Wang. But you can call me Jackson." Officer Jackson said while hand shaking.

"I came here to ask doc y/n some questions as I'm incharge of this case . Is miss y/n wake ?"
"Yeah." Jungkook said looking at me
"That's great."

"Hello miss y/n. How are you feeling now?" Officer Jackson asked me coming closer.
"Fine."
"So can I ask you what exactly happened during the operation?"

I started to describe the whole incident.
"...............then I saw darkness all around . After that I don't remember anything."
"Thanks for the information. I would come again if I need anything else. And don't leave the city until the case is solved . You're the first main witness of the incident beside the nurse." Officer Jackson said that and went back while Jungkook accompanied him.

"Y/n is there something you're hiding from officer Jackson?" Lisa asked .
I gulped my own saliva hearing the question.
"What ? No, I'm not hiding anything." I said nervously .
"Seriously?" Lisa gave a judging look.🤨
"Yeah." I said looking down.

2 days later

I was still recovering from the incident. I have nightmares but I'm used to it so it doesn't create more problems.

I'm checking one of my patients Mr.Young . But suddenly the door opened revealing officer Jackson.
"Hello miss y/n. How are you?"
"I'm fine." I said laughing awkwardly .
"I'm glad to hear that. Well mister can you go out for sometime I have something important to discuss with miss y/n."

Mr. Young nodded and went out.
"Officer Jackson how can I help you?" I said nervously.
"I came here to talk about something." Officer Jackson said with a weird face.
"But I told you everything that day I have nothing more to tell you."
"It's not about the case . It's about you."
"Huh??"

"Doctor Park Y/n ; you're under arrest."

What??????????

A meme of my meme folder....

From today I'm going to update twice a week Monday and Thursday because my school just is off for 2 weeks for the increasing rate of covid-19

Why is y/n arrested ??
Guess the reason!!🤔🤔

Vote if you wanna marry your bias in your dream ...........