10. Hate

It rained preety heavily while we all stood there in mourn of appa. Every person was dressed in black with a black umbrella to not get drenched. Rituals were already done by Yoongi while eomma sobbed in my embrace.

A bitter truth we all knew that no one was mortal.

I tightly hugged my mother as my eyes went numb. All the business partners, employees who were loyal had came to give their last tribute. It was a heart touching moment where we all gathered together to give the last farewell to the kindest businessman and the most lovable father.

Yoongi wiped his eyes and pushed the umbrella aside, held by his bodyguard. He was drenching in the rain as if the sky was crying for this loss. His bangs became soaked as his eyes were far away from being fragile. He was ultimate, he looked intimidating with the outmost power.

Gradually every person came and gave us their consolation before leaving the place. Since morning we were in the graveyard that we didn't realised it was already afternoon. The rain also stopped but the grayness of sky was as intense as ever. The clouds were covering the sky and the temperature was decreasing from the normal room temperature.

Eomma did her best to not burst out in front of the relatives and greeted them a bye. I looked at Yoongi who was talking with other influential people then at the cemetery.

I was really missing that Papa Min who used to devote his world in our feet but what we all were left with was his absence.

A sigh escaped my lips as I saw how we three with few bodyguards were the only one left. Yoongi turned to eomma and me and said," Let's go, press is waiting for us." We both nodded and walked out of that place. We climbed in the car and drove towards the company under our name.

When the location came near I tugged the black net veil more down, by pulling the hair pin in my hair.

The paparazzi was already gathered around the entrance when we walked out of the vehicle. Clicks and flash, that's what we heard and saw until we came inside the building.

People were bowing at us like an royalty while we bobbed our heads. More bodyguards came in and just like they protected appa, Yoongi was treated the same way. Like an ultimate boss.

Daechwita was the song that suited his walk. He had that aura of a king in his territory who was too strong to tackle.

I and eomma went to seperate elevator while Yoongi and those men in black took another. The doors closed and eomma glanced at me. She said," I still suggesting you to sit with us. You know that you are an equal heiress to this empire while my era had ended with the last breath of your father."

"I am glad that forty percent lineage is under my name but I can see the ambition in oppa's eyes." I exclaimed with an assuring smile.

Then I said,"And about the sitting with you in the press conference I don't want to be a part of it. All they gonna ask is harsh questions which I won't be about to tackle at this point of time. I am satisfied with just looking at you both addressing the media."

She held my palm and said," Now I know why Yoongi cares for you than anything... You are really her bubble." I beamed into a smile before the door opened and we came out of that enclosed space.

Yoongi was already out waiting for eomma to enter the conference room from the front entrance while I parted my way into another direction so that I could watch the interview away from the stage.

My heels clicked against the shinning floor while I walked towards the second door which had its opening into completely other way.

When I entred into the room everyone was clapping while Yoongi and eomma had already taken their seats. On the other hand I was standing at sideway, admiring their persona.