37. Beyond

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Y/N waved bye as she closed the door. She left to a pharmaceutical store which was three blocks away with the purpose of refilling the dose of medicines I was recommended.

I turned around with a single crutch then walked to the stairs when my eyes fell on the table which had her wallet on it. Tsk! She left her money and for that she would had to make a round trip as she didn't carried her phone with her for me to inform now.

I sighed before walking upto the table but the door bell rang. "It must be her." I limped towards the door and opened it.

Yoongi walked inside the house as I was punched back by the members in black outfits. I immediately recognized them as the assassins from that night. They were around, all over. "Never thought that Chim would take your side instead of ours."

"Well, you were a coward to face me that night. I'm glad you had enough courage to show up this time."

"And I promise that you'll never have a next time." A feminine voice attracted my attention. Parting the boys Yubin came in front with a smirk.

Though Taehyung dusted off his coat where she touched with disgust.

"Surprise, surprise. Never thought a man with a hard palm could be on crutches." She laughed an evil laugh, taking out her gun and twirling it around her finger." Let's finish this filthy game."

"Hyung, are you sure about it?" Taehyung looked at Yoongi who was staring at me with frowned face. His eyes wih tears and fists clenched too hard as if he was fighting with his own self, thinking a second time. "Of course he is." Yubin lifted her hand and pointes the tip towards me.

"I'm not talking to you." With a swift moment Taehyung snatched her gun and held it in his own while his gaze was on his hyung. "Is it necessary to kill him? We don't attack but take defense. Defense for the girl we grew up with. A girl who the man soon-to-be-killed loves."

Yoongi looked away afraid to meet my gaze after a second eye contact. He was pressing his lips together in so distress but that glistening stream didn't went unnoticed.

A friend like hyung who watched me grow too. We had memories and a brotherhood that really menat a lot for me before all these relationships I ever had.

His gummy smile still the cutest was replaced into a line sealed with revenge for his blood. A hate he wanted to erase but the loyalty he had as the elder son, man of the family was burdening him with the responsibility of protecting his loved ones. After all, all he wanted was happiness for his close women.

"Eomma would die, Taehyung-ah, she would die." His voice came out so shaky like a plea that broke me to the core. A touch coat he had built till years was breaking in front of my eyes.

Taehyung went speechless when Yubin said," Enough of this drama. Yoongi, you go and finish Jungkook or you won't get the drugs to treat her." Yoongi took the gun from a shocked Taehyung's grip and aimed it at me.

"Hyung-nim!! It's not you. Why are you doing this if you don't want to? I told you she was a serpent. I never trusted her but you. I trust you Suga, don't make me regret it."

Taehyung yelled but with one snap from that bitch his arms were clutched by men."Do it fast. Once he ends I'll get my job back and your dying mother will get her treatment in ICU." Yubin was constantly trying to manipulate Yoongi, whose heart was still beating with humanity.

I looked into his eyes, wet eyelashes glistening with tears and doe eyes pleading sorry but I only passed a smile to him and throwing the wood support stepped forward to let the tip touch the forehead.