18. Signature the farewell

JIMIN'S POV

Before he pulled the covers and witness the truth of transplant I pulled his hand away from her sheet.

"Respect woman Yoongi. Even if she is your sister you can't do that. Also, what's the need to pack bags? She have credit cards, she can buy every single thing or we can buy it for her. New life should begin with new things you know, why carry the sour oldies... "

I winked and that kinda worked to distract him in annoyance. I really didn't wanted her to go and pack because her would have been in pain and chances of reopening of stitches were major.

Yoongi shoved his hands and pulled out divorce papers from his suit. Taehyung handed it to Y/N with a pen and crossed his arms.

"Sign it right now and give it to Jimin. Since you asked him to give it to Jungkook then it would save our time."

I felt sad for her but I couldn't believe that Jungkook was the one who asked for it. Who knew that my little kookie would change into drastic monster to hurt an angel like her? I wanted to beat him, scold him but what was to be done to an already lifeless patient? If not the beginning but an end would bring peace for them both.

With welled up eyes she sighed the papers and without looking at me she extended her hand to me. I took it with my left hand because my left was hand was behind my back, clutching that woolen material in a tight grip, away from anyone's sight.

Or not.

Taehyung snatched the sweater off my hand and hung it in air. "What's this?" Everyone turned to him while he was questioning me. Y/N panicked.

I snatched it back. "I-It's for J-Jungkook.. I bought it for him." Yoongi seemed suspicious. He said," You and this low quality material? Your taste was never this different, what happened to your branded craze?"

I raised my chin in pride. "Handmade is branded." Y/N agreed to me and said," Stop interrogating him like FBI. Even Taehyung has a Gucci craze, then why judge that poor sweater? Whoever made it, made it with love and I don't think anyone should judge it."

"Whatever! I am going back to pack my things though, gonna come tonight to pick you up so better be ready, bubble. Today's your last day in Seoul."

Yoongi delivered a peck on her forehead and went out while Taehyung stood with narrowed eyes. "What you want?"

"Don't mind me, just watching... You two are acting weird or maybe I am thinking too much." He shrugged his shoulders.

Taehyung came closer to her and said," Though I won't be there for you but don't forget to call me because I am going to ring your phone everyday." He showed his boxy grin while I kicked his leg.

He groaned when I said," Stop being flirty, you alien. Let her take rest and leave." I hooked his hand and started dragging him out. I turned around and said," See you at the airport." I waved her and she shouted a 'see you soon.'

When we came out of the room Taehyung yanked his hand. "What's your problem bro?" He started adjusting his attire when I spoke the unexpected.

"When are you going to propose her?"

"W-Who?" He turned his back and stared walking away from me. Running to him I blacked his way. " Everyone could see the amber of like or maybe love in your eyes for her. You should make a move."

He sighed." Umm...I do have crush on her but it's too early. I don't want her to take decision in an impulse. I just want to make my proposal memorable in her lifetime but seeing the past few days, I can understand she is going through a lot. You know, right?"