9. Conversation

He stared at me with a poker face which was hard to read. He was looking so intimidating that it was barely recognisable whether he was the saw gummy smile owner.

"What's going in your life?"

His question made me frown." What do you mean?" I asked but he took a step closer and said," Exactly what the reporters will question you from tomorrow! Where is Jungkook?"

I averted my gaze at the top view if the city where the lights resembled fireflies but he scoffed and said," Stop hiding it. One day you had to reply this to the society, not to me."

"I know but can we please stop this. I can't take it anymore..." I turned to go back in the car but he called me.

"Are you running away from your problems? Did you guys fought? I saw that in my birthday how he and you distinctively congratulated me. Tell me Y/N, did he scolded you?"

I forced my tears to not fall and chuckled. Looking back I said," Yeah.. What could've gone wrong? Everything is fine... He is just b-busy."

He frowned. " Even the president of South Korea is not that busy! How could he leave you come here alone? Does he even know what happened to our appa?"

I hung my head low, afraid to meet his gaze and sobbed. " He'll know, news would reach him." I mumbled but within a second Yoongi held my shoulder and shook me.

"Are you crazy? That means he doesn't know? What is happening between you? Where is he? Call him, I would talk to him. "

My soul left as he extended his palm for me to hand him my phone. He wanted me to call Jungkook, who had warned me to not call him.

"It's none of my business.." I exclaimed.

"Scared, aren't we? Too much of afraid to face truth... Can him Y/N if you really think everything is fine? Prove it to me before I find it from elsewhere."

I bit my lips and pleaded God to for once change his mind and answer my call. I dialled his number and put it on speaker. The outgoing call was ringing but everything we heard that the receiver has denied the call.

Cold sweats formed on my forehead as I saw Yoongi becoming more aggressive. He had enough of these trial so he grabbed his temples and kicked the stone beneath his sole. He gritted his teeth and looked at me, who was at the verge of breaking down.

He was angry on me for hiding the secret of my relationship but at the same time he was worried of how would I handle the harsh comments that would be thrown on me once the people would know. He knew I would instantly break down from the accuse of being called with names.

After all a society never changes for a woman. In any era if she rises then the people who press her down. He knew the first target for people would be my face, he knew how the news would fly in the media about how I wasn't able to satisfy Jungkook in any way, not mentally nor physically.

A scar I had had already wrote my fate.

Jungkook was handsome, rich and everything a woman would want and since a powerful man like him held the market no one had the guts to point at him so they would turn at me to publish a spicy story based on their assumptions and lies.

Yoongi took a deep breath and said," I won't ask much but answer me with pure honesty. Would he come in funeral?"

A teardrop fell on my cheek before I shook my head in sideways. He didn't said anything but marched back to the car. Leaving me there alone I looked at his retracing figure then automatically followed him like a lost puppy.

I sat in the car and this time he was started the car and drove calmly. He was driving back to the mansion while I took few hidden glimpse. He caught me then sighed.

"I am not gonna scold you or ask you anything further but I hope whatever decision you take, it must be in your favour."

I looked at him with welled up eyes as he continued. "It's your life but you are my sister. Before you were Jeon Y/N you were Min Y/N, my bravest sister who is an enchanting bubble. I even call you bubble because you are too fragile like an actual bubble which need care. Take care of yourself because if not, then I'll get rid of that shit which would hurt you. "
I remained silent. I never felt this vulnerable. Never this much weak to get stuck between Min and Jeon. This was ridiculously hurting me, I was becoming hollow with each passing second.

I wanted to hug Yoongi and scream in his brotherly embrace of how it hurts to bear the second woman in Jungkook's life but at the same time I wasn't sure if it was the perfect time. I wasn't ready, I wasn't strong to face him once he would know about me and Jungkook.

He was my only sibling and I didn't wanted him to feel sorry for me. I didn't wanted him to worry about my life while he would be engaged with the paperworks and paparazzi from tomorrow on. He already had enough in his plate the who was I to hurt my loved ones with my problem.

After we parked the car we came in the mansion. Eomma and Kim family were gathered in the living hall while the boys seemed restless.

Yoongi stepped forward and said,"It's getting late, you all can go back home. Thank you all for your help."

Everyone left after giving their best consoles to Eomma but we assured them that I and Yoongi would take care of us and eomma. The midnight arrived and I was already sleeping beside eomma while thinking about the conversation I had with Yoongi at the hill top.

Was I really happy or it was all an illusion, blinding me to see the light?

I sighed and turned to see eomma sleeping. My only parent who was left while I was quite sure that Yoongi was awake.

A day after tomorrow would be his day to take over the company and every asset which belonged under the name Min. He was the rightful successor, who like our father was the most wisest in decision and so like him. The company was in responsible hands or more responsible person who was a next level of his father's genes.

The night changed so fast. None of us knew we Min siblings would come at this point of time. Appa left us for forever while eomma needed moral support to overcome the pain of losing his husbands. We had to be her supports so that even if she lost her life partner but no one dare to lay a finger on her dignity.

I only hoped the world would know how hard working he was and was capable to raise the company on his own will. I was feeling half n' half. Longing for appa being a dearest daughter while being a proud sister.

I finally closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

The next day I woke up late and eomma was already up. Coming out of the room I saw Yoongi sipping his coffee while being engaged in filling some forms and cheques. They were probably the purchase for the materials required for the funeral.

I turned around and found eomma serving food with that pale weak face. Without caring about anything I went and back hugged her. She wa startled but got relaxed within a moment. Her hands landed on my cheeks as wished her a good morning. She smiled and greeted back before I pecked her cheek and went back on the couch where I checked Yoongi looking into some documents. My eyes widened when I saw the tag 'Jeon investments'

"What are these?"

He looked up at me and handed me the file. He tilted his head and said," A way to free ourselves from the every debts. I have decided to estimate an average by adding all the sum of money and help we are getting. People these days are so cunning and before a fox turns against us and tries to snatch the company I have to free it from their grabs. And my first attempt is to make Min Industry reach the heights of success that no one would be able to scratch it... Not even Jeon enterprises."

He leaned closer preventing the chance for eomma to hear us and whispered. "He is the most influential person but if he would hurt then I had to have enough power to save my bubble from harm. I can't just sit and watch everything happening before my eyes. If you both are living peacefully then I don't have a problem but I swear if he had done any inhumane thing with you then regardless of how dear friend he was of mine but I won't think twice to crush him. Mark my words."

"What are you guys talking?" Eomma popped up which made Yoongi to pull back and pull on a fake smile.

She sat beside him and he shook his head. " Nothing, just business." He looked at me but my eyes were fixed on the file and the only fear I had was what if Yoongi or Taehyung would know about Yubin or how Jungkook was treating me.