30. Fix it

Next day I woke up late around noon and like expected Jungkook was gone. Well, I didn't expected anything else from him but my eyes landed on a sticky note stuck on the lamp.

Good morning~
Something very important came up. I'll be back soon<33

A sigh escaped from my lips as I straddled towards the bathroom. I got freshened up, took a long shower to erase last night memories and came out. I wore a floral dress and went to open the door of the bedroom but there was another sticker with a message.

I cooked for you. Microwave it.

I rolled my eyes and scrambled that piece of paper. Did he thought these little notes would calm the fire burning in me? First he forced me to come back then left home early. Although I would not appreciate to see his face in the morning but I had the right to sulk and leave him behind, not the other way around.

Stepping down the stairs I did what he said because I didn't had any desire to cook. I ate that packed food and unexpectedly it was delicious. I never knew he could cook too well.

Oh no! I couldn't let myself get impressed by him because that follows falling for him.

A sigh escaped my lips before I dressed in formal and came out clutching the hand bag. I texted Lee Shinji to meet at our old hang out cafe. She was a well known model being friends with oppa, so unnie was quite close of eomma and me. In the modeling industry, she was the second most paid model after Yubin.

Pulling over I paid the cab driver and went inside the cafe where unnie was already present. I waved at her with a smile while I knew she was surprised to see me in Seoul. I took a seat across her while she gawked at me with bewilderment. She said," Now spill! What are you doing in Seoul? As far as I know Yoongi told me that you divorced Jungkook and lived in Jeju."

I nodded after licking my lips in nervousness. "I am technically still married to Jungkook and we are staying together. Oppa doesn't know about it but I have a reason. I'll tell him about it once my aim gets completed." She raised her eyebrows crossing her arms. "You know it's not good. He hates it when people lie and you living in Seoul would drive I'm insane."

"I know but I don't have any option left. I want to be close to eomma but I can't show up at the doorstep. I would risk it all."

"You did so wrong by moving in with him again. Ask him to divorce you, he doesn't deserve you." She let out a sigh before leaning forward. She placed her palm over my hand wich made me flinch and pull my hand away. She sensed the uncomfortableness then leaned back.

"We could have been so good together." She let out a bitter chuckle, making sure to remind me the rejection I gave her.

We both were aware of how she had a crush on me. It was first out of pity but later she misunderstood my politeness and confessed. I didn't felt the same way so I suggested to remain friends to not let the things become odd between us.

But still no matter what I felt a bit uncomfortable around her. She gave off dark vibes but she was the only option left.

She chuckled. "It's okay, Y/N. Don't remember the past. Tell me why did you asked me here?" I digged into my hand bag and took out a lucky charm. I slided it to her and said," Please give it to eomma. I am considerate about her health but I can't meet her. Since you are close so help me out."

She put it in her bag and smiled at me. "Of course, I'll do anything for you. Tomorrow I already had an appointment with Yoongi so I'll visit Mrs. Min on my way and give it to her."

"Thank you, unnie. I'll see you later." I bowed a little and stood up to leave because her fixed gaze was making me feel so insecure.

Once I came out, I took a deep breath. Clutching on my bag I walked towards the nearest bus stop. There was still some time left for the next bus to come as my eyes fell upon the water lilies in florist's hand in the flower shop.