4. A monster like him

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Y/N was my best friend and I always stood up for her. She was my secret crush who was still breathtaking from head to toe. I have always loved her since we were kids. Other girls never approached me since I was a slow learner and always loved weird things.

No one ever cared for like she did. She was a beautiful dream whose life was destroyed because of me. I was her nightmare, not the knight in armor.

I sighed walking inside the party with Yeontan. I gave the gift to Yoongi who was coming back from the backyard with a drenched shirt. He thanked me and asked to enjoy the party. So I stepped towards the door but suddenly Yeontan started running while I chased him. He was more than fast for me to catch up until I saw him wagging his tail around a girl.

I stopped at my spot and saw how Y/N picked him up. She was looking as lovely as ever. She was the most beautiful creation I ever saw, despite how insecure she was about herself.

Crossing my arm I was staring at her petite body until Namjoon called my name. Everyone looked at me but my eyes remained on her. Her smile skipped a beat of my heart as I walked towards her.

If only you were in my life I would've paved your way with rose petals but you belonged to someone else's destiny.

I joined them and did fist bumps with everyone. They looked at me and whistled.
" Wow, someone is doing gym." Hoseok exclaimed and squeezed my arms while I intentionally flexed them. But to cover my attempts to tempt them I whined.

"Aniyo.. I just go there once in a while." I blushed and rubbed my nape. Yoongi cam back in the open space and came here. "Yo, what you guys doin'?"

"Buying his lie." Namjoon bobbed his head at me while I groaned. Y/N giggled and said," Come on Tae, we all know those muscles don't grow in a day. It needs time, so tell him... Do you have eyes on any girl?"

A tint crept in my cheeks but I restrained myself from saying that all I wanted was her.

I shuttered and asked," Have you came alone?" She shook her head and said," Nope, Jungkook came with me. Yoongi's wish was to see us together."

I sighed. " Oh I see." I sulked while everyone except the Mins noticed the change in my expressions. Namjoon came closer and patted my shoulder. He whispered," It's okay." He consoled me.

Jungkook and Jimin came towards us. Jimin wrapped his arm around my nape and nudged my torso. " Who we got here? Winter bear is in the house."

I raised an eyebrow, looking at him. " You little pinky fingers, get your hands off me. You didn't gave me tickets to Spiderman: No way home and now you act like a long lost friend..."

Jimin shook his head and said," Stop being grumpy. Theatres were housefull and even I didn't got any tickets then how was supposed to give you? Steal them?"

"I don't know maybe you could." I winked at him and his eyes went wide. He hit my head and announced," Did you listen guys? This little brat is telling me to steal the tickets."

"You suggested it. " Yoongi took my side and shrugged his shoulders. Suddenly Y/N's phone buzzed and she excused herself from us.

My eyes trailed her retracting figure but then landed on her husband. Jungkook was scrolling his phone, giggling after reading the messages he got.

"Anything funny?" Seokjin inspected but he simply shook his head. He switched off his phone and placed it on the table. He continued drinking his drink while I envied him.