27. Forbidden

It's been hours since Jungkook has been wandering in the farmhouse. I don't know what to say because I know I can't ask him to get out, not after reading the reports. Everything that I had left behind was coming back to me like a boomerang.

I sighed while washing the dishes after dinner. When he walked across the living hall his shoes clicked against the floor. It wasn't a big deal to clearly hear him pacing back and forth since the living room and kitchen had no wall.

I wished he left but he didn't took a single step out of the premises. Looks like he wanted to spend the night here.

"Yeah. Get that ready, I'll be coming next Wednesday." He cut the call making me widen my eyes but thankfully I wasn't facing him. For a minute or two there was no commotion so I thought he left to guest room and continued washing the last plate.

I flinched when a pair of hands got wrapped around my torso. "What are you doing?" I wiggled to get out but he shushed me. "Don't move or you might break the plate."

Fine! I rolled my eyes, determined to quickly wash it then push him far away from me.

I immediately rinsed the plate but his grip was getting more tight. Leaving no gap his hands were now totally around my petite body. A shiver ran down my spine when he pecked my shoulder.

"I missed you, Y/N."

I put the plate on its place and tried to nudge him away but he was too strong to move. "Get off me. What was even there for you to miss me? We never shared a single memory."

His muscles flexed, resting his head on my shoulder he again pecked my cheeks. Gosh! I wanted to hate him but unexpectedly I cherished it. He used his deep voice to say," well, if you can't remember then let me count them. I loved your food. I loved how you took care of my belongings in my absence. I loved how you used to wait for me during breakfast. I loved how you smiled for me."

"Appoint a maid, she would do all of the mentioned.That's none of my characteristics. If you are done then let go of me." Sarcasm was totally served with hate.

He spinned me. Witnessing his clenched jaw and knitted eyebrows were quite scary. "I missed the girl I saved that day. A girl who made me the proudest person but that is same girl in my life who made me the guiltiest. Indeed I am guilty but the depth if love and respect I have for you would never decrease."

"So you are just guilty? You have came here to wash away the guilt by having me back? Erasing the evidence that you ever did wrong to me?"

"No. I want you back because I love you. I broke up with Yubin because I came to know about what she did to you. She gave you the papers which were supposed to get thrown."

I chuckled with a brow raised. " Wasn't it what you planned to do with me? Stop blaming her when it was all you."

"I didn't knew what was going on, I was out of country. And when I came back I faced a plane crash. You know about that, in fact you donated me your own skin."

"That was the last present I wanted to give you as a farewell. I don't want to get back with a bastard like you. Didn't you realized it? That I hate you."

His anger took the whole of him when he towered me. I gulped looking at his piercing gaze straight to my soul, his orbs which turned more darker than ever looked deadly. He gritted his teeth then said,"You hate me, don't you? Then remember the words you spoke." He picked me at once on his shoulder. Despite the hitting his back he didn't dropped me.

MATURE CONTENT

Climbing the stairs he opened the door and locked it after entering in the supposed bedroom. Horror took over me when he didn't turned on the lights but threw me on the bed. I crawled back against the headboard while he removed his shirt.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I was shaking and terribly frightened when his bare chest came in view. I wanted to run away but the time required to open the door was small, he would catch me either way. Only way to convince him was to talk but he didn't seemed interested in any conversation.

He stared at me when he unbuckled his belt and came on the bed. I curled up into a ball, too timid to face his demonic aura. I was scared because I knew no one was around to save me from him.

He pulled my ankles to hover above me as I struggled under him. He tied the belt around my wrist. He smirked throwing his pants away while I pleaded him to free me.

I was not only ashamed of being under him but also about the latest stitches and scars over my body. His hand slided inside my dress, caressing my thighs. "Please, let me go. I don't want to be with you." I sobbed but he gritted his teeth and crushed me with his weight. He fisted my hair and whispered, " Why are you trying to avoid me? Aren't we a married couple?" I felt him grinding his bulge on my thigh as tears were constantly falling down.

I shivered with sobs. " You look like a psychopath! Don't you remember? I div-" He grabbed my jaw and said,"We aren't divorced, never! I don't know why I didn't signed those papers yet but looks like I did one great thing, that is, to not let you go. You are stuck with me, Y/N, forever."

"I hate you!!!" I turned to other side as tears were falling from the corner. I didn't heard much than just breathing al slowly turned back and saw Jungkook's bloodshot eyes filled with tears. He gritted his teeth and tightening his grip on my jaw he yanked my chin in front of him. He stared into my eyes and said," You can never hate me."

He leaned closer before gliding his tongue on the strike on my face. His warm tongue was sensual.

No matter how much I lied to him or the world but somewhere I knew that if I won't stop this then I might lose control over my own self because a part of me was still attracted to him. I was afraid of that piece of heart which I had buried deep down to never let it out because I knew once it would reach the surface destruction would occur.

Humans have tendency to fall for the person with whom they spend most of their time. Though we didn't spent that much but him, being the boy who saved me was igniting a spark of something which was forbidden.

He gave wet kisses down to my neck while lifting the dress up. In an instant I was discarded of it, as a blanket covered us both. After removing his boxers he shifted to the cleavage, sucking and nibbling their to make purple marks.

I tried to do my best to move but the hold on my wrist was painful, it didn't allowed much movement, so did his grip on my waist. Going down he never left an area but licked off every inch of skin that came along the way to the naval.

He was still welling up when I felt his breath on the inner thighs. I swear his kisses on them were different. He softly pecked them after each long lick. As I was still recovering from the after surgery like him, so maybe he was considerate about not nibbling there?

Hell no!

Suddenly he gave a strong suck on them, definitely making the sensitive skin go red in an instant. On every patch he gave a hickey which mumbling mine. I failed to control myself when he found a sweet spot. It was new to me. I never experienced anything like this, I never slept with a man like this. He was the first one.

"Didn't you hated me, baby?" He pecked me but the bother between my legs made me to rub the thighs. I bit my lips, too sure that I was losing myself in the battle of thrist.

He smirked in victory before getting rid of my undergarments. He kissed everywhere which made me a moaning mess. Although I hated him but I was too knocked out in pleasure that it numbed me from thinking straight. I wasn't myself anymore because it really felt too good to drop. I knew I would regret it but my body was saying otherwise. It really needed attention to get rid of the wetness and desire.

"Fckk! I'll make sure no one would please you better than me. You'll be mine and I'll be yours till forever." His half opened eyes were filled with lust as well as love.

[A/N]
Double update
Triple update in few hours.