Introduction

There was once a place on the globe where four kingdoms shares a piece of land divided equally. Amongst them are four great leaders that once had fought for the freedom of this land from a destructive force. And now, they have their own kingdoms to rule on their own.

.

.

.

The Sun kingdom, ruled by The Kamado family for generations. The current king are Tanjuro Kamado and the current queen are Kie Kamado. Both have ruled the kingdom and gave birth to six child. The eldest son, Prince Tanjiro Kamado and the eldest daughter, Princess Nezuko Kamado, both possessed a characteristic from both their parents.

.

The Spade Kingdom, shrouded in the winter cold Iceland. Being ruled by the Tomioka family for generations. Current King are Tomioka Giyuu and he's married to a girl named Kocho Shinobu to become his queen. The Kocho family are well known for their medical abilities to treat any wounds or infections. They live in isolation, separating themselves from the other three kingdoms. No one knows why but, its the king's final words.

.

The Heart Kingdom. The only place where peace is upheld for generations. The current ruler are a man named Iguro Obanai. He's married to Kanroji Mitsuri who was once just a humble bakery girl. They rule the kingdom together with no bloodshed during their time. Although, the king would be sometime a hard headed person and not trust anyone. Not even his own maid or guards.

.

And lastly, The Clover Kingdom. Unlike the other three kingdoms, this one is completely isolated on its own island covered in thick fog around the islands. And since nobody wants to ever visit it, nobody knows who's the ruler and what they're up to. But the Clover Kingdom didn't stayed silent as they have once launched an attack on the other kingdoms but was fortunately defeated. And for that, nobody wants to trade or travel to the mysterious kingdom.

.

.

.

Once, the four leaders of the past had fought an army of invaders trying to take over their lands. They fought with all their might and finally won. They created a truce amendment amongst themselves and divided the lands equally. And thanks to them, the kingdoms they have lead has grown into a massive and strong kingdoms. But with great power, comes with great responsibilities. Are they comrades of the past? Or enemies of the future? Let the fun begin.