[ERROR!]

[Error Error Error]

[System found]

[Rebooting...........]

[Rebooting complete]

[System Online]

[Scanning............]

[Scans complete. No threat found]

[Initiating Speech to Text software]

.

.

.

There. Is it working?

It's already been destroyed. You can't fix it no more.

Wait, I see something.

No. You let me go!

Is everything still here?

LET ME GO!

No! You stay there and think what you did.

You don't understand.

What do I don't understand?

You won't understand.

What I don't understand is you! First you're ruining my story! Then you literally put a bullet into the damn hard disk! What are you exactly!

Ruining your stories is the only way! Don't you see it? Somehow somewhere, you've managed to make a story so predictable. Want to know why?

What the hell are you talking about?!

Your story is going stale! The plot and everything! You may have some amazing characters. But that doesn't change the fact that it was predictable by a mile away!

Can you be more explicit?

You always change the story. No matter how sad it is, you somehow turn it into an happy ending. With your most bullshit explanation you can think of!

You shut your mouth. This is my story. I determine how does it end! I can make everybody die right now. But does anybody want to read when their favourite characters died?

Wow, your story eh? Then what does that make me then?

What are you exactly?! This is the third time I had seen you trying to destroy my work.

Don't you know? Well of course you wouldn't. Because I'm the third side that you don't want in your life.

Every person has a dark side. I know that already.

Oh really? You have neglected your dark side for far too long. Tell me, those OC of yours. Do they have something in common with you? One is very lonely and likes reading books. And the other is very social with anybody else but has an issue of trusting them. And both have an anger issue. Who does that reminds me to hmm?

H-how did you.

Of course I knew. Why wouldn't I? Because I'm you. The exact opposite of you. Negative feelings. Depressions. Stress. Loss. All of those things you push away.

No. Stop.

Why do you think you're so emotionally vulnerable? Crying while reading a book? They're fictional characters. They're not real. YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!

I said SHUT UP!

...............

Want to know why I always keep myself away from you? The main reason on why I started to write fan fiction of my favourite characters? Because if you're part of my life, I would be dead a long time ago.