two

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍.ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"kaiser get yo ass the fuck up right now. its 9:20 and yo ass already late and its yo first day back" his momma rambled as she kicked the side of his bed.

he lifted his head up from his pillow mugging her before laying his head back down, groaning into the pillow.

"fine then sleep. i really don't give a fuck, you're almost 18 if you decide youn wanna go to school oh well. im sick of trying to help you and all you do is this..." she ranted as kaiser rolled his eyes already know she finna give a whole speech about the same shit.

"igh get the fuck out of my room. im finna get dressed" he sneered and she scoffed.

"keep playing kaiser you gonna be sleeping outside, i promise you." and with that she left.

kaiser dragged himself out his bed as his head hung low, rubbing his eyes before walking to his bathroom that was connected to his room.

after he got dressed he slid on his shoes grabbing his backpack and keys.

walking outside, he got in his car, pulling out the driveway of the house heading towards the direction of the school.

when he arrived he sat in his car sighing before reaching over in his grove department, opening it before grabbing a pill bottle that was orange-yellow ish.

twisting the cap opened he popped two of them in his mouth swallowing them dry.

he then grabbed one of his pre rolled blunts, placing it between his lips as he lit it.

holding it between his lips for 15-20 seconds he finally pulled away as his eyes fell shut and he leaned his head back.

𝖣𝖺𝗆𝗇 𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌...

he smokeed the blunt for a good 10 minutes until it was a roach and he rolled his window down throwing it out.

grabbing a random cologne he left in his car he sprayed it all around him before stepping out his car walking towards the school building.
-
"the way you all were acting towards the sub yesterday was highly unacceptable. there should be no reason why there was no positive feedback. just all negative" the teacher went off as ameera sighed laying her head down not paying attention.

she didn't get alot of sleep last night cause the twins kept arguing and having disagreements and the baby kept crying.

ameera's mom didn't come back home until this morning which was around the time she was getting dressed for school.