five

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"mane yo you good? like im genuinely asking" kaiser asked as the facetime call connected and ameera nodded.

"im fine but you wanna work on the project? today is the only day i have free time so.." she trailed off and he nodded his head.

"you coming to my crib or ima slid thru over there?" he asked twisting the cap on some pills, popping a few in his mouth as ameera face frowned up.

"and you talking about me for self harming myself but you pop pills" she mumbled rolling her eyes.

"shut the fuck up mane and answer my question" he sneered just completely ignoring what she just said.

"ill come over there i guess.." she said lowly and she saw him nod his head.

"igh bye" and with that he hung up.

ameera sighed getting up off her bed, sliding on her shoes before grabbing her moms keys, backpack and phone walking out the house. not forgetting to close and lock the door.

getting inside her momma car she let out a breath she was holding starting up the car. pulling out the drive thru.

sending kaiser a quick text asking for his address. he sent it to her and she made her way to the destination.
-
knocking on the door kaiser opened it up blowing smoke out his mouth.

he moved over letting her in as she stepped inside looking around.

he rolled his eyes, closing and locking the door following behind her to wherever she was walking to.

she sat on the couch looking up at him as he stared at her. "sit down.." she mumbled talking to him as if he was slow.

"gimmie yo packet" she said lowly and he reached over passing it to her.

"so basically it say that we gotta interview each other or something like that." she said after reading over the packet and he nodded taking another pull from his blunt.

"who is Kaiser Gaulden?" ameera asked looking over at him and he looked at her confused. "me.." he said slowly and she sighed.

"no like describe yourself. who are you" she mumbled and he shrugged.

"i don't know."

"we is finna fail bruh" she laughed lowly and he shrugged leaning forward, firing up his blunt.

"um it says describe how you look?" she asked lowly then looked over at him admiring his face.

𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦...

"damn can i have my face back" he laughed a little and ameera smiled.

"the dents? how'd you get them?" she asked pointing her index finger in one of them and he swatted her hand away from him, mugging.

"uhh shit. when i was a li' boy like 3 or sum. i had broke my neck while wrestling" he shrugged slouching down into the couch.

"how you even remember that if you was 3?" she asked and he shrugged.

"i remember alot shit"

"you gon keep asking me the questions or ima get me a chance to ask you sum shit?" he asked as they locked eyes and she nodded.

"after im done witchu tho" she mumbled clearing her throat, looking away unable to keep eye contact from his hard stare.

"igh go, say the next question or sum. im ready to get this dumbass shit done with" he huffed lifting himself up then resting his elbows on his knees, looking over at her before placing the blunt in between his lips and she nodded.
-
"ayanna what did i tell you about touching my shit" ameera groaned seeing ayanna brushing the wig that she was just about to install.

"im sorry ameera i just wanted to make the hair pretty" she sighed placing the brush down and ameera nodded.

"i know, just don't touch my stuff again please. ill buy you your own barbie to do her hair." she told her as she nodded running out ameera's room and ameera sighed once more, looking at the mess that ayanna created.

picking up her wig she seen it have all types of knots and some hair cut off it. shaking her head she threw it in the trash.

250 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘨𝘦. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵

"ameera, i think something is wrong" alyssa yelled running into her room.

"what? what's wrong" she snapped looking at aylssa as she twisted her lips side to side.

"i kinda made a teeny tiny little mistake" she nervously smiled and ameera looked at her shaking her head.

"show me what the fuck you just did" she sneered as she followed alyssa to the...

bathroom??

"the toilet won't flush. see" she said looking up at ameera as she tried to flush the toilet. "no don't do that. you just fucking it up even more" she groaned moving her hand away.

"ju-just get back in your room" she mumbled and aylssa nodded running out the bathroom.
-
"kd who the fuck cut yo hair mane" ben busted out laughing as kd got into the car.

"shut the fuck up" he scoffed pulling his hood up, closing the door.

kaiser looked at kd letting out a low laugh before pulling out his driveway.

ben yanked kds hood off seeing his hairline fucked up and then busted out laughing. "yoo you needa sue whoever cut yo shit mane"

"leave me alone i think it looks great" he mumbled, pulling his hood back up.

"but you hiding it" kaiser spoke as he stopped at a red light.

"im hiding it because you guys are making fun of my good looking hair" he scolded.

"ian even said shit that was ben" kaiser laughed.

"the man cut my hair in a basement and i paid 75 dollars fa this." he mumbled and ben busted out laughing.

"nigga get yo money back. 75 dollars? and yo hair look like that? oh hell nah."

"the nigga who cut my hair had trophys in the basement too" he told them and kaiser and ben continued laughing.

"mane that nigga cut yo hair in the dark. aint no way" ben chuckled wiping his eyes feeling tears come out.

"its never that funny" kd straight faced him.

"joe wake the fuck up. we here" kaiser mumbled tapping his shoulder as his eyes fluttered opened.

he wiped his eyes looking around for a quick second before laying his head back down.

"igh den. you wanna stay in the car, stay in the car. i really don't give a fuck" kaiser shrugged before stepping out his car along with kd and ben.

ameera's siblings bad as fuck😂💀