twenty-one

excuse mistakes <3

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

sliding down onto jaylen, ameera let out a low moan as she began to bounce up and down onto him.

feeling one of his hands grip her hip she bit down on her bottom lip, closing her eyes.

"fuck" ameera moaned picking up her pace.

fluttering her eyes open, she looked behind her as she stopped riding him seeing a flash on.

"jaylen what are you doin'?" she questioned and he dropped the phone looking at her.

"that aint shit" he waved her off.

"i just saw you-" he cut her off.

"you aint see shit so shut the fuck up and continue riding my dick" he spat, throwing his head back as she frowned.

"ok.." she mumbled slightly nodding her head then chewing down on her bottom lip before she started to ride him again.
-
"yall i did. i swear to god he was recording me or maybe i was just hallucinating" ameera said lowly into the phone as she was on a facetime call with malaysia and sariyah.

"girl i don't know what to tell you. just make sure he don't expose the video i guess. if he was actually recording" sariyah said and ameera nodded.

"who even is this nigga?" malaysia spoke. "his name is jaylen" ameera said and malaysia furrowed her eyebrows.

"jaylen?"

ameera nodded. "what you know him or something?"

"nah ion know a jaylen" malaysia lied before darting her eyes back at her tv.

"okay" ameera mumbled as ayanna ran into her room.

"ameera can i sleep with you? alyssa won't stop snoring and i can't go to sleep because of it" ayanna complained, standing in the doorway with her blanket in her hand.

ameera sighed as ayanna slowly approached her bed, jumping up on it before laying down beside her.

"hey ayanna" sariyah chessed and ayanna looked at ameera confused. "hi" she mumbled, laying her head down.

seeing kaiser's name flash across her screen she furrowed her eyes clicking on the message.

𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳
𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱

𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘢
𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳
𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦