thirty

excuse mistakes <3

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍.ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"yess. im coming out there maybe in 2 weeks? most of my family lives in Memphis so.." mahayla told ameera as the both of them were on an Instagram live.

for the last 2 weeks both girls been going live for around an hour each day.

one day ameera was on live, doing an talent show such as dancing, singing and adding random people who was on her live.

mahayla somehow got added and since then they've clicked and become friends... if that's what you wanna call it.

but mahayla was actually stalking her, like she had told kaiser she knew everything about him.

even the relations him and ameera shared in their past.

shes been stalking every girl he had ever fucked or fucked with but she mainly been talking to ameera because she knew that she was his baby mother.

even a blind 3 year old could tell syair looked exactly like kaiser.

and she hated it.

she had an obsession with kaiser since she was in the 6th grade. but she was never noticed by him or anyone else.

she was a loser.

just this year she stared to glow up and gain some confidence.

she knew what kaisers type was.

and she fitted each part of it.

he liked girls in her type of shade, not like he didn't like any other shade color but that's all people had seen him date.

he liked good posture, he'on like no girl who's always slouching.

no makeup, his number on thing. his girl could wear makeup. he didn't mind. but he preferred for them to be natural.

booty, he liked a girl who had ass. he didn't care about boobs like that. he preferred butt over boobs.

and mahayla had all those features, anybody could tell what he liked in a female from all the girls he had dated in his past life.

"okay, you wanna meet one of the days you down here?" ameera asked and mahayla smiled, nodding her head.

"yes, i wanna meet mr.cute face" she cheesed, referring to syair as ameera smiled softly, pulling her boob from his mouth.

"well duh, hes always with me" she rolled her eyes and mahayla nodded in response, causing it to fall silent.

"what school you go to?" mahayla asked, breaking the awkward silence.