fifteen

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

kaiser groaned, shifting around in his bed seeing a small girl sleeping peacefully beside him.

he felt a wave of guilt brush past him knowing that after today he probably isnt going to speak to her.

sliding his draws back on, he rubbed his eyes then groaned before getting up off his bed.

going inside his bathroom he grabbed his toothbrush, brushing his teeth before making his way back to his room.

walking inside he saw ameera now awake with his shirt on looking at the wall at nothing in particular.

walking over towards her, he spread her legs open scanning his eyes at her burn marks.

"you finna eat me out again?" she asked and he shook his head.

ameera felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment. "oh"

he traced his index finger over the marks. "why you keep doing all this shit to yourself?" he asked darting his eyes away from the inside of her thighs, at her.

she looked away from him, closing her thighs shut and he clenched his jaw growing angry with her causing harm to herself.

grabbing her face he forced her to look at him and she sighed "its nothing" she mumbled.

"that shit look new? when you do that?" he asked spreading her legs back opened.

"just 2 weeks ago" she mumbled.

"why?" was all he said and she shrugged.

he smacked his lips letting go of her legs as she immediately closed them shut.

he made his way to his dresser grabbing the last two pills, swallowing them dry as ameera watched.

she made her way off his bed, sliding on her panties and leggings from yesterday then her socks and shoes as kaiser looked at her confused.

"you finna leave?" he asked and she nodded.

"how?"

"you finna drop me off home." she spoke and he twisted his lips to the side

"i can't because my momma driving my car"

"how do you know that?" she mumbled chewing down on her bottom lip.

𝘪𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥...

"she just texted me" he said showing her his phone and she sighed.

she pulled her shoes back off making her way back to his bed. "and whatever happened last night i don't want you to tell anybody about" he spoke in a serious tone and she felt her face heat up in embarrassment feeling like she just got used.

"ok" she sighed looking away from him as he huffed.

"mane ion even mean it like that. so whatever you thinking stop thinking it. i just don't want my business out there mane" he spoke and she nodded playing with her fingers.

"this was a one time thing mane so it aint gon happen again" he assured her, making his way back to his bed.

she stared at him blankly before letting out a low chuckle.

"so keep whatever happened last night stays between us." he added.

she chewed down on her bottom lip nodding her head to contain her from crying.

she know she said she wasn't going to have sex with another guy until she got married but it just happened.

she slowly started to feel herself regretting it from the words that just came out of his mouth.

"im going to call an uber" she mumbled pulling out her phone as he stared at her weirdly.

"why?"

"my mom she uh wants me home" she lied.

well not really.. her mom never said that but if she was to find out ameera was not home then she would've said that.

after she got done calling the uber she kicked her shoes back on grabbing her shirt and jacket up off his floor then walking out his room as he watched.

kaiser watched as she walked away looking confused?

𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?

sighing he scratched the back of his head getting up off his bed, following behind her. "ameera" he called out and she turned around chewing down on her bottom lip.

"why all of a sudden you start acting funny? what i say that was wrong?" he said lowly and she turned her head to the side not being able to look at him.

"nothing" she cleared her throat looking back up at him and he nodded his head slowly, unsure to believe her.

staring at each other for a good minute or two kaiser grabbed her by the neck pulling her face close towards his, smashing his lips into hers.

her eyes fell shut giving in already knowing she was going to miss this ...

pulling away he tucked his bottom lip in between his teeth. "ima fuck with you later igh? and when i text you, you better answer and when i call you, you better answer" he spoke in a serious tone and she nodded her head, looking down at her fingers that she was now playing with.

turning around on her heel she walked out of his house to the uber, getting inside.
-
"where was you at? and who's shirt is you wearing? you want me to call your mother on you?" james asked as ameera walked into the house.

her head hung low, ignoring him before walking up the stairs. james looked at ameera with a mug on his face before slowly following behind her.

she walked into her room throwing her shirt and jacket onto her floor that was in her hands then kicked off her shoes, sighing.

james walked into her room causing her to jump up. making his way toward her, he backed her into the wall as her hands became sweaty.

trailing his hands up her shirt, giving her right breast a light squeeze noticing she didn't have on a bra.

"move" she cried, attempting to push him as his brown eyes turned into black.

cocking his fist back he decked her in her mouth as she shook in fear. wiping her mouth off that leaked blood he continued the process two more times until the front door opened.

both of their heads snapped the direction and ameera took off running down the stairs seeing her mom and sisters walking inside the house.

"momma, momma, momma" she repeatedly said as her mom looked at her confused.

"what happened to your face?" she asked scrunching up her face and ameera pointed at james who was walking down the stairs.

"the fuck did you do to my daughter?" she mugged him sitting alana down on the floor as she crawled around.

"that bitch a liar ian even touch her" he spat out.

this is so ghetto👩🏽‍💻