three

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

kaiser and tamiyah laid on the bed breathing heavy. "you wanna go another round?" she asked rubbing her fingers through her wig, trying to straighten it up as kaiser sat up, leaning against his headboard.

"nah mane im coo. you can go actually" he pointed to his door and she frowned. "why? i thought we was getting back together" she mumbled still laying down.

"just cause i wanted to fuck you one last time don't mean i fucks with you" he sneered reaching over grabbing a pill bottle reading over it seeing 'valium' before shrugging, popping two in his mouth, sipping some lean with it.

"what did i tell you about that shit kaiser? my cousin had died drinking lean" she mugged him snatching the cup out his hand, walking to his bathroom, dumping the cup in the sink as kaiser mugged her.

"why you fucking take my shit out my hand? what i tell you about that mane? bruh just go home. get the fuck up out my house" he spat growing irritated with her as her eyes welled up with tears.

"im just worried ab-" she mumbled and he cut her off.

"shut up. just shut the fuck up and put yo clothes on and leave." he mumbled rubbing his temples.

she looked at him one last time, sliding on her clothes as he grabbed one of his pre rolled blunts lighting it.

taking a few puffs she walked out his room slamming his door as he slouched down, taking another pull from his blunt.

"Kaiser" he heard his mom high pitch voice yell from downstairs along with light footsteps coming up the stairs as he rolled his eyes.

he took another drag of his blunt as his mom walked in his room scrunching up her face. "i just saw that bitch leave. you was fucking in my house? and it smell like ass in here" she mugged him as he ignored her.

removing the blunt from between his lips he darted his eyes at his mom before lightly chuckling.

"i don't know what has gotten into you but that needa to change right now. fucking? in my house? the house that i pay for. not you. don't i ever catch no bitch leaving my house with her hair and walk all fucked up again." she yelled and he clenched his jaw, feeling her blow his high.

"you done?" he asked and her mug grew as she walked further into his room picking up the pill bottle. "kaiser? really? fucking-" she paused reading over the lable.

"valium? are you fucking serious? i bet you still drinking that lean and shit, huh? you really don't give a fuck about life do you?" she yelled throwing the pill bottle at his chest as he kissed his teeth.

"mane stop worrying about me. im fine" he mumbled.

"im trying to help you and all you've been doing is getting high and doing all these drug and drinking lean. really? fucking lean. its not good for you kaiser!!" she cried and he rolled his eyes knowing that she was just putting on an act.

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅...

"you acting like you're the only person who has lost someone and has been going through it. i lost my momma and son. do you know how that feels?" she sniffed before wiping her tears and kaiser huffed pulling the covers over his head not wanting to look at her anymore.
-
"ayanna sit down now" ameera yelled at the twins as they ran around the house, knocking stuff over.

she quickly flopped down on the couch pouting. "yall are going to have to stop all this. i can't keep dealing with yall and yall aren't even my children. i mean i love yall alot but i can't even experience my teenage years because im having to deal with yall" ameera rambled as the twins nodded.

"im sorry ameera. we will be good i promise. we was just bored and wanted to have fun" alyssa mumbled and ameera nodded.

"i know... you want me to call momma?" ameera asked and the twins nodded excitedly and she kneeled down to their level pulling her phone out, clicking on her mothers contact, tapping on facetime.

after the 3rd ring her face popped up on the screen as she smiled a little. "hey girls yall been good?" she smiled and they nodded smiling.

"mama i miss you" ayanna mumbled and she nodded. "i miss yall too. ill be home later and ill talk to yall then"

"but we will be sleep by then" aylssa said furrowing her eyebrows.

"how about before yall go to school then? how does that sound?" she asked and ayanna smiled. "okay mama. i love you"

"i love yall too, goodbye" she told them before ending the call.

"most of the time mama works during the day guys. so the only time she can be able to see yall is at night" ameera told them and they nodded before walking to their room.

hearing alana crying ameera sighed walking to her moms room. walking inside, she grabbed her, feeding her the rest of her bottle that she wasted from earlier.

when she was done feeding her the bottle she saw her phone ringing and she answer after reading over the name.

"hey" ameera mumbled into the phone smiling.

"wassam but i know you don't deserve this and shit but i just wanted to tell you that we done" he said and ameera scrunched up her face.

"done with what? our relationship?" she asked mugging the screen.

"yea" he rasped.

"your not serious are you?" she asked looking down at her phone with a unbelievable look.

"nah this real shit shorty. i been fucking with this girl right? and i realized i wanted to take shit serious with her so im 'breaking up' with you" he spoke.

"so our relationship wasn't shit to you, huh? was i just your side chick or..." she said, growing irritated.

"something like that yea"

"well have fun with your new girl." she told him before hanging up and blocking his number.

she couldn't believe that she just got played...

but what did she expect? he was one of the most popular guys in the school. the team captain on the basketball team. and she was just a nobody...

why would she even think something like that would work out anyway?

she wiped her tears that fell, feeling like she wanted to bust into tears. she was so stressed out it was driving her crazy.

being told that she was basically cheated on throughout her whole relationship blew her. also being claimed as his 'side chick' when she didn't know he was fucking with some other girl.

she thought she was the main chick...

damn🌝