twenty-five

excuse mistakes <3

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"kaiser i did the math. im 99% sure its your baby. why would i lie about something like that?" she sniffed, dragging her hand across her nose as she sat on horace bed, on his phone, on call, with kaiser.

suprisingly he had answered when she called from horace phone.

"mane, it was videos all over Instagram of you fucking and sucking on hella niggas that weren't me. why you saying that's my baby while theres other niggas you had fucked?" he mugged as she shook her head.

"it was only you and jaylen! james has a vasectomy so he can't get me pregnant. plus from what my period calendar says, i haven't had a period in 14 weeks. that's when me and you had sex. and only you!" she argued as he shook his head to himself.

"just abort the baby or sum.. i can't take care of no baby right now, mane. im too young for allat." he sighed.

"like im not young?" she chuckle and he shrugged as if she could see.

"and why would i abort my child? i told you i don't believe in that type of stuff. either you can do your job as a father and be here for me and my child or i can do it by myself. i honestly don't need you" she mumbled, giving up.

"mane give it up for adoption or sum. fuck you making this situation so hard on a nigga for?"

"excuse me? you expect for me to carry a baby for nine months just to give it up for adoption?" she jurked her head back, putting him on speaker and he smacked his lips.

"why-" she cut him off. "no, keep it. ion even wanna talk about it no mo-"

"why you even wanna kee-" she interrupted his sentence again.

"listen kaiser. im honestly done with this. you can go pretend like you don't have a child in the future. but don't try and run back into our lives once you see me and my baby doing good. all this arguing and going back and forth isnt doing shit but adding more stress onto me" she wiped her face with the sleeve of her shirt.

"why you wanna keep the baby fa, is what im tryan say" he sighed, rubbing his fingers through his hair.

"i just told you i don't believe in that stuff. i decided to lay down and have sex with you so im gonna own up to the aftermath. now if it were to be james child. then that's a different story. but its not."

he sighed once more, pacing back in forth in his room. "put me on child support or whatever the other shit is. i don't wanna be involved with the baby at all. im too young and i have a whole life ahead of me. a baby is just gonna get in the way. so if you wanna keep it, keep it. just put me on child support if you want to. i got enough money to pay fa it anyways" he ranted, feeling himself growing angry then hanging up before she could even respond.