nine

excuse mistakes <3

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍ᥫ᭡

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍ᥫ᭡.
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

ameera walked down the halls with her head down. her arm was throbbing very badly plus she was still sore from what happened yesterday with james.

she was still shocked at the fact about what happened yesterday in her bathroom. ever since then she has been feeling disgusted with herself.

opening up her locker she pulled out the things that she'd need for her second period class.

she had made it late to school because she overslept. she had stayed up til 4 in the morning and which left her with 2 hours of sleep.

she eventually woke up, realizing she was 30 minutes late from catching the buss. which left her to walk to school today.

walking towards her classroom the bell went off and she sighed turning around on her heel watching as alot of students scattered out of their classroom heading different directions.

heading back to her locker she began to put everything in her hand back into her locker because next period she didn't need anything. "aye ameera lemme talk witchu right quick" she heard kaiser call out.

closing her locker shut she began to her way to kaiser chewing down on her bottom lip. "what you got the bars?" she spoke.

kaiser smacked his lips looking at her blankly. "now why the fuck would i bring that to school i just wanted to know if you was good. walking around in the halls with yo head all down looking depressed as fuck" he said and ameera sighed.

"im fine kaiser!! i just really needed the pills that's all" she explained and he slowly nodded his head at her, unsure to believe her.

"wait you pop pills everyday, or you just wanted them" he asked.

"i want them. matter of fact come here." she spoke grabbing his arm practically dragging him out the school as he looked at her confused.

walking towards his car she stood by the passenger seat door staring at him. "unlock it.."

he did as told, unlocking the door and ameera immediately got inside, feeling herself melt at the smell of weed and cologne.

this would have been her second time into his car and she still feels the same feeling she did when she first got into his car.

seeing him jog to his side of the car he got in looking at her confused. "why you drag me to my car? to just sit in here?" he asked, looking over at her confused.

"the pills. why doesnt it got you name on it? it says Kendell Gaulden... who is that?" she asked looking over at him.

"mind your fucking bidness mane and learn how to not touch people's shit" he scoffed snatching the pills out of her hand.

"who is that?" she repeated. "nobody that you need to know." he clarified.

"if you're not gonna let me take a few pills then ill get out" she said lowly looking over at him as he looked at her, locking eyes before locking the car doors.

"nah you wanna come into my car now we finna skip" he said then scooted himself up in his seat pulling out of the schools parking lot.

ameera leg shook vigorously as her hands began to get sweaty. she felt as if she was freaking out. she never skipped school and she didn't expect she would be today.

what if the school calls her momma that she didn't show up to any of her classes? she would get in so much trouble because her mom might be cool and all but she was hella strict..

kaiser look at ameers placing his hand on her thigh "mane stop that" he spoke as he stopped at a red light.

ameera felt herself tingling from his touch causing her leg to stop bouncing up and down.

she looked over at kaiser as a sigh escaped from her lips before leaning her head on the window watching as the light turned green.

he pulled into some empty alley looking over at ameera.

he grabbed one of his pre rolled blunts he had rolled last night. patting his jean pockets, he pulled out his lighter, letting fire run over it before he placed it inbetween his lips holding it there, slouching down in his seat then looking around for his phone.

when he spotted it, he lifted himself up then he grabbed it, sending tamiyah a quick text that he left school early because he already knew she would've been on his ass if he didn't take her home today.

on the other hand ameera watched kaisers every move intensely.

he dropped his phone onto his lap looking over at ameera before slouching down in his seat again. "you smoke?" he asked and she shook her head feeling embarrassed.

"you wanna try it?" he held the blunt over towards her and she nodded, taking it away from him.

she looked down at the blunt that was in her hand, chewing down on her bottom lip. "how do you smoke it?" she mumbled looking at him.

he chuckled deeply before speaking. "put it between yo lips then inhale all that shit then take it out yo mouth and exhale it. its easy as hell actually just don't sit that shit between yo lips for too long since you never done it" he explained and she nodded before placing the blunt between her lips, inhaling some of the smoke for a good 2 seconds then pulled away.

she let out a low cough trying not to embarrass herself before taking another pull of the blunt as kaiser watching cracking a smile.

"igh gimmie my shit back" he laughed lowly taking it from her hand.

she watched as he took another pull of the blunt, blowing the smoke out then running fire over the blunt again.

she smiled a little watching his every move, feeling butterflies erupt in her stomach.

𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺..

he passed the blunt back to ameera, picking up his phone as he began typing on it again.

ameera placed the blunt between her lips, laying her head back onto the seat, looking out the window.

she immediately felt all of anxiety and all the bad thoughts slip away from her head. all she could think about right now was what was happening right now.

kaiser looked over at ameera smiling a bit. "mh" he mumbled motioning for her to give him his blunt back and she gave it to him with her eyes hung low and kinda red.

lol