thirty-three

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"ameera" kaiser rasped, turning over to the side as she rubbed her tired eyes, letting out a low groan.

she hummed in response, pulling the covers away from her letting her legs drape down her bed, her head hung low.

"c'mere" he muttered, gripping at her waist then pulling her towards him.

she let out a low sigh, staring at the white walls that covered her whole bedroom as kaiser laid his head on her thighs.

"i never really apologized, fa what i said to you, while you was pregnant and shit" he mumbled, looking up at her as she sighed once more.

"its okay kaiser.. your here no-"

"its not okay though.. i shouldn't have never handled the situation like how i did and i was wrong fa that. ian tryan make up no excuses cause there weren't any but that i was scared... scared to become a father and scared to know that i was one."

"no matter how many times i try and think that that lil nigga aint my son, it kinda grows harder each day when i look at him and see me- more me than you.."

"i aint mean to call you out yo name too. calling you a hoe and shit. that was wrong because your not.. you kept saying how it was only me and jaylen, and i knew that. just the various amount of tapes that was all over the internet shocked me. ian know it was just you and him that was in every video. i thought it was different niggas. but that still doesn't change the fact that i called you out yo name."

"i was mad and angry, at you, at me.. for letting myself get put in that position. i wasn't ready to become somebody's dad mane, I'm still not.. but i gotta accept the fact that i am since that lil nigga born and shit..."

"...when you had told me you was pregnant hella things was going through my head mane, i was off like 6 xanax, i think.." he mumbled, blinking his eyes repeatedly trying to remember the correct number.

she laughed a little, seeing how serious he was before caressing at his ear. "i told you it was fine, ian holding no grudge on y-"

"i know whatchu said, no matter how many times you say it was fine i know it wasn't. i disowned you and syair, i wish i could go back and be there for you while you was pregnant, be there while he coming straight from the pussy and everything..."

"even those parties and shit you and yo brother was throwing.. i wish i was there"

"how you know about those parties" she twisted her lips to the side as he looked up at her, letting out a low chuckle.