twelve

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

kaiser leaned onto his locker scrolling on his phone with a blank expression. snapping his head up he seen kd arguing with the 'school thot'.

"yea bitch you thought i aint see you yesterday, fucking behind the school. trifling ass bitch" he argued and she mugged him.

"hes lying" she yelled at all the students who was looking at kd and myra amused.

"nah bitch why you lying i saw you" he mugged her and she scoffed.

"everyone to class now" a random teacher said and all the students but kaiser, kd, joe and ms.school thot left.

kaiser rolled his eyes turning turning around on his heel walking to his next class.

"kaiser kaiser kaiser" he heard tamiyah call out. he turned around seeing her run toward him before wrapping her arm over his arm smiling.

he sighed looking at her before walking to his class that they both had...
-
ameera sat in class with her hand leaned onto her head.

yesterday james had came inside ameera's room and touched her again.

ameera finally realized he only touches her is when they are the only ones home.

knowing her momma was off of work while James was at work today she decided that she wanted to tell her mom what james has been doing to her.

"ameera a b c or d?" the teacher smiled sarcastically looking over at ameera noticing she wasnt paying attention.

"um c?" she answered. "great guess. next time pay attention in class and stop looking down at the floor" he sneered and she chewed the inside of her cheek, nodding.

the bell went off and ameera sighed getting all her belongings walking out of the class.

going over towards her locker she unlocked it throwing the things that she had for 4th period inside it before grabbing the things she was going to use to 5th.

turning around, peeking over her shoulder she seen tamiyah and kaiser making out by some lockers as his hands gripped her ass.

pulling away, she stood on her tippy toes pecking his lips 2 more times, smiling.

ameera sighed looking away from them seeing tamiyahs head snap her way.

she said a few words to kaiser before making her way to ameera.

ameera quickly tried walking away until tamiyah grabbed her by her wrist pulling her back.

she hissed feeling her pull on her cuts before snatching her wrist away from her. "why you hissing and shit? you got something to hide" she joked, tugging on ameeras sleeve and ameera pushed her away with much force causing her to fall onto the ground.

kaiser head snapped at the both of them looking amused. tamiyah got back up mugging ameera.

"bitch don't fucking touch me the fuck. and stop looking at my man you weird ass bitch. that is my man. mines. not yours so stop looking at him like you wanna fuck." she spat pushing ameera onto some lockers.

her eyes welled up with tears as she watched tamiyah walk away.

kaiser looked at ameera before falling after tamiyah as she walked off somewhere.

ameera eyes darted to all the students that were looking at her before quickly walking to the girls restroom, still holding onto her wrist.
-
ameera knocked on her moms door, before walking inside. "hey momma" she said lowly.

"hey baby. you okay? youn look too good" she said and ameera lied, nodding her head.

"can we talk..." she said lowly and her mom nodded giving ameera a emphatic look.

"is something wrong? what's been going on? come sit down" she patted her bed and ameera bit down on her bottom lip growing more nervous to tell her mom the news.

she sat on her mothers bed fidgeting with her fingers "james.." she said lowly.

"what about james?"

"he's been um touching me" ameera mumbled and her mother looked at her scrunching up her face.

"don't lie on my boyfriend ameera... hes a great guy and he wouldn't do such a thing. if you want me to break up with him just say that. even tho i cant because we need the money. just don't lie on my man" she shook her head.

"no momma he has!!" she said wiping the tears that had fallen.

"ameera what did i tell you about lying?"

"im not lying! momma hes has" she cried and her momma shook her head at her daughter.

"ameera just get out of my room. your stressing me out. i don't know what to believe"

ameera looked at her mom chewing down on bottom lip, shaking her head storming out of her room.
-
"ok and i don't fucking like you either you big eared bitch" tamiyah spat at kd as he frowned.

"bruh can yall shut the fuck up? im trying to fucking drive and all have been doing is fucking arguing" kaiser said making tamiyah jump then nod her head.

"im sorry bae i just don't like him" she said and he side eyed her mugging.

"and ion like you either. dumbass bitch ill smack you" he said.

"kd mane shut up"

"igh get out yall" kaiser said lowly, getting out his car.

he walked inside the house as tamiyah, kd and joe followed behind him.

"can yall walk home or something? im really horny and i want some dick-" tamiyah told joe and kd until kaiser cut her off.

"you can leave with em then" he mumbled attempting to push her out the door.

"no no no kaiser i was just playing" she laughed nervously.

he rolled his eyes walking inside his kitchen grabbing a styrofoam cup then a sprite out his refrigerator.

picking up the codeine cough syrup he mixed both of them together, drinking out of the cup and joe, kd and tamiyah looked at him crazy.

"mane what?" he bucked at them.

"this good yall should try it" he shrugged walking towards his room with tamiyah trailing behind him.

he sat on his bed sipping more of his lean as she climbed onto his lap straddling him. she grinded her hips against him feeling him grow hard underneath her.

leaning in she closed the gap inbetween them, as their tongues danced around each others and he sat his cup down not breaking the kiss they was sharing.

they ugly😐