thirty-five

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"this shit feel so good" kd moaned, throwing his head back as kaiser scrunched his eyebrows together.

"nigga gay ass hell. the fuck is you doing?" ben asked, letting out a low laugh.

"im cleaning my ears right now and it feel so good" he groaned, biting his lip as kaiser smacked his lips averting his eyes away from his phone, to ameera who was getting dressed for that dumbass thanksgiving dinner at mahayla house.

"whatchu cleaning them with? because sometimes my ears be zoning in and out. to when i can't hear and shit." ben asked and kd took the Q-tip out his ear, not hearing what he had said correctly.

"huh?"

"what. do. you. use. to. clean. yo. ears" ben asked, pausing inbetween each word.

"uh i don't know the name of it but they like a toothpick with lil fluffy stuff at the end"

kaiser smacked his lips, his eyebrows still furrowed together. "nigga you mean a q-tip?" he asked and kd snapped his fingers.

"yea that, ian know the name" he laughed a little, scratching at his neck.

kaiser then looked over at ameera who was applying some lashes on her eyes, sitting at her vanity.

"why you be putting them big ass bat wings on yo eyes fa?" kaiser spoke and she darted her eyes away from the mirror, kissing over her teeth.

"they're not bat wings. plus i like them"

he shook his head, placing his hand in his pants. "shit ugly then a mothafucka"

she stuck her hand up, flicking him off as she rubbed her finger through her lashes, straightening them up.

"why you putting allat shit on anyways, you tryan look good for that bitch or sum?" he mugged and ameera busted out laughing.

"uh no"

kaiser shook his head to himself watching as she combed her fingers through her wig. "don't let me find out yall gon be bumping pussies together and shit. i'a beat yo ass"

ameera shrugged, a smile on her face. "i just might"

"anyways im finna wake syair up" ameera mumbled, getting up from the chair as kaiser shook his head.