nineteen

excuse mistakes <3

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

ameera sat inside sariyah's room as she watched sariyah smoke a blunt. "how'd you and kaiser meet?" she asked and ameera shrugged playing with her zipper that was on her jacket.

"we met in 9th grade. i mean he was an asshole or whatever but he had dropped out in 11th grade then came back this school year. when he had came back he was actually coo or whatever. its like i felt comfortable around him or something-" she rambled then stopped looking at sariyah.

"how does he make you feel comfortable?" she asked then put the blunt back inbetween her lips.

ameera shrugged. "the vibe he just gave off. i don't know... it was like he genuinely wanted to be around me unlike the past friendships i had"

"and then one day he had texted me saying how he needed someone to talk to blah blah blah. so me being the dumb bitch i was i let him pick me up and shit. we was in his room just talking. im not gonna tell you what we was talking about because that's his business but that led to us fucking..." she explained in a extremely fast pace then whispered the last part.

sariyah looked at ameera with her mouth gasped opened before busting out laughing. "so yall fucked?" she asked and ameera nodded her head slowly.

"uh i don't know what to tell you but to just keep your distance its obvious he used you as a rebound to fuck on when he wasn't with his girlfriend" she said and ameera nodded.

"i know and i am"

"you took a plan b after yall had sex right?" sariyah asked and ameera shook her head.

"are you on birth control?" she asked lowly and ameera shook her head.

"did he nut inside you..?"

"i don't know.." ameera shrugged

sariyah smacked her lips. "how do you not know?"

"i wasn't focused if he came inside me or not" she said then let out a low laugh. "you maybe need to get a pregnancy test.."

ameera sighed looking at sariyah with a frown. "im supposed to be starting my period next week if i don't get one then we can look forward into stopping at a store and getting a pregnancy test" ameera mumbled and sariyah nodded.

"ima at least find a way to fuck him one more time before not talking to him again" ameera said and sariyah busted out laughing. "do not do that its just making the situation worse"