six

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"you serious? that's the nigga? mane ion got shit to worry about he look like he don't give a fuck about life" jaylen smacked his lips eyeing kaiser up and down.

"you know he joining the basketball team right?" nick asked, which was one of jaylens friends.

"eh he look a lil rusty, he wont make the team. besides im the team captain so what i say goes" jaylen sneered pushing past nick, walking to the direction of his next period class.

"you know he was best to be on the team? like im talking top tier nigga. that nigga was the best mothafucka to play basketball in our whole school and its only been a year since he left this school. that nigga still got it. no offense you my nigga and all but ima keep it a hundred with you. he played better than you when used to go here" nick ranted as he followed behind jaylen to his next period class.

"nigga i don't give a fuck. he is not making the team under my watch. so whatever he 'used' to be is over cause that nigga is nothing now" jaylen snapped, turning his body so he was now facing nick and he nodded his head.

"i was just saying" he rose his hands up in defense.

"and nigga ian ask"
-
"kaiser please, i didn't plan for us to actually break up. i just really care about you and i just want what's best for you. please don't do this" tamiyah mumbled fidgeting with her fingers.

"look whatever you 'thought' was gonna happen, is not. im deadass done with yo ass. you always in my business. you suppose to be my girl but you always worrying about me..."

"...your job as a girlfriend was not to be so fucking invested about my life." kaiser snapped at her as she frowned.

"b-b-but" she stuttered. "b-b-but what? nigga get it out" he said lowly, raising an eyebrow.

"i love you" she mumbled and kaiser scrunched up his face.

"ion got time for this" he huffed walking away from her.

"do not walk away from me when im trying to talk to you. i miss you and i didn't mean to be worrying about. i won't be in your business anymore just take me back please" she practically begged and he turned around mugging her.

"yea bye" he rolled his eyes walking away from her.

"kaiser" he heard someone call out and he snapped his head the direction he heard the voice, seeing ameera peaking over a corner, waving him over.

he trailed over towards her with a blank expression looking at her up and down. "you wanna finish the project today? we only have a little more to do then we're done" she mumbled playing with her thumbs out of habit and he nodded, licking over his lips.

"my house?" he asked and she nodded.

"kaiser who the fuck is this?" he overheard tamiyah yell before she started to approach him and he groaned.

"bruh" he kissed his teeth.

"is this why youn wanna be with me anymore? cause you got you a new bitch? what is she some type of sneaky link?" she scrunched her face up and ameera darted her eyes between kaiser and tamiyah looking confused as ever.

"we not even on that. we just working on a project" ameera clarified laughing lowly to not make things awkward.

"bitch i didn't ask you. i was talking with my man" she scoffed and ameera bit the inside of her cheek.

"hes just my parnter.." ameera mumbled and tamiyah scoffed.

"stop fucking lying. bitch i be seeing the way you be looking at my man in the halls" she banged her hand on a locker.

"ladies and gentlemen get to class. you are making loud disruption in the middle of my lesson" a teacher said peaking her head out of her classroom.

"lying ass bitch" tamiyah eyed her up and down before walking away trying her hardest to make her as jiggle.

wasn't even like kaiser was looking at her leave anyways...

"she a lil.. yea" he said and ameera nodded her head.

"see you later i guess" ameera said lowly, darting her eyes onto the ground and he nodded before they made their separate ways.
-
getting out her car she closed the door behind her, locking it before walking to her front porch, unlocking the front door.

walking inside her house she seen some random white man sitting on the couch along with her mother.

ameera looked at the guy and her mom confused closing the front door behind her. "mama who is this?" she mumbled stepping futher into the house.

"ameera this is my boyfriend. james this is my oldest daughter, ameera." she smiled and ameera's jaw dropped.

"when did you have time to get a boyfriend" she frowned looking at her mother.

"a few weeks ago. ameera please don't be rude hes a nice guy and ill appreciate you to be kind to james" her mother told her and she mugged him.

"you'll be seeing him alot also. he lives here." she smiled and ameera's frowned deepened.

"mama..."

"just trust me with this one. i promise we're gonna last" she told ameera and she sighed, nodding her head.

"james you can began to unpack some of your things honey" she told him and he got up off the couch sending ameera a glare before walking upstairs.

"momma really? a white guy? you've could've done better than that." she whispered-yelled.

"hes gonna help out with the bills baby now you don't have to work that job anymore to help with the bills. you can quit it" she smiled and ameera's shook her head to herself.

"quitting my job seems coo and all but i want my own money... i need my own money. im 17 momma" she frowned.

"he'll pay for whatever you need" she assured her and ameera sighed flopping down on the couch.

"wheres alana and the twins?" ameera asked noticing how quiet it was.

"i got enough money to put them into daycare" she cheesed and ameera nodded.

"that's um great.."

𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 ... 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘵

not the white boyfriend and the delusional crazy ex girlfriend 😭