twenty-three

excuse mistakes <3

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍.ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"thanks horace but i think im fine" ameera assured him, pushing the the pepto bismol away from her.

"you'on look fine. you just threw up all that brown shit" he stared down at her in disgust as she sighed, walking out the bathroom.

"im fine. probably just a little sick. that's all"

"nah lil sis. my baby moms was acting just like this when she was pregnant. you swear you aint pregnant or sum?" he asked as she stood there froze before turning around and facing him.

"w-w-what?" she stuttered.

"no im not pregnant" she scoffed before sitting on her bed she had inside his house.

he twisted his lips from side to side. "mk" he shrugged as she sighed.

"i am late on my period though. its been like i don't know.. maybe 2 months?" she mumbled, frowning up her face.

"wait so my lil sis be fucking" he teased as she rolled her eyes.

"yes! it was only two guys though... and james doesn't count because my mom said he had got an vasectomy plus i never seen him, you know.. cum."

horace smile, dropped at the mention of his moms boyfriend.

when ameera had first came over to horaces house which was around a week ago she had told him about that horrible things james had been doing to her.

horace is getting him and the situation covered. best and believe that.

"you know which one it would be?" he asked as she shook her head, looking down at her nails.

"i can't really remember the pattern.. me and jaylen which is my ex boyfriend was dating earlier last year. we had sex a few times or whatever. last November which is about 2 or 3 months ago i had sex with this other guy. back to back then like a few weeks later i got back with jaylen" she sighed.

"i clearly don't know who the dad is. but that is IF im pregnant which i know im not. i think every time i had sex the guy slid on a condom" she shrugged before getting up from the bed.

"it feels so illegal to know you be fucking" horace shook his head, trying to get the image out his head.

"we finna stop at a store or sum. you been doin' that throwing up shit since you first came down here"