fourteen

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

kaiser sat on his bed debating if he wanted to unblock ameera then text her if he could pick her up.

2 days ago he had broke up with tamiyah because he found out that she was going on his phone, searching through his old text messages between him and some hoes basically texting them saying rude shit making it seem like it was him saying all of it but in reality it was her.

he would call tamiyah to come over but then it really isnt even no point in doing that because all shes going to do is practically beg kaiser to fuck her. but sometimes he just wants to express some of his feelings.

he couldn't deal with her anymore so he decided to call it quits and he really needed someone to talk to.

because in the next 20 or so minutes if he doesnt let everything out or express his feelings to someone he's most likely just going to take alot of xans which he really does not want to do.

clicking unblock he then slid inside their dms still seeing the old messages from 2 weeks ago.

𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳
𝘠𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱?

𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘢
𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺?

𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳
𝘓𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱. 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰

𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘢
𝘖𝘬

existing out of him and ameera messages he got up off his bed sliding on his shoes and grabbing his keys.

walking outside his room he seen his mom walking out of her room before jumping at the sight of kaisers confused face. "i thought you was gone..."

"ima finna leave but ima be right back doe" kaiser mumbled before turning on his heel, walking down the stairs not even giving his mom time to reply to him.
-
ameera got inside kaisers car looking over at him before pulling her seatbelt on.

"hey" she mumbled and he just ignored her speeding out her drive thru.

"well ok" she mumbled to herself, playing with her fingers. "you okay? you said that you had wanted to talk?" she spoke again and he sighed, stepping on the gass pedal.

ameera chewed down on her bottom lip growing nervous. she darted her eyes at speedometer seeing him going 130 mph.

she watched as he drove quickly down the empty road. "kaiser are you okay?"

"mane shut the fuck up and wait" he snapped looking away from the road at ameera and she nodded her head, biting the inside of her cheek.

about 2 minutes later he pulled up to his house. not saying a word he got out his car, closing the door as ameera watched him opening up his front door.