twenty

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"rylie" kaiser heard teelee yell throughout the whole house making him groan and lift his head up.

"mane shut up" he yelled laying his head back down before he heard light footsteps coming towards his room.

she busted his door opened, placing her hands on her hips, mugging kaiser. "you know where rylie a- oh hes right here" she mumbled picking him up as he slept by kaiser.

"and you need to be getting up, school finna start" she warned placing rylie on her hip.

he smacked his lips, opening up his eyes mugging her. "mane ion wanna go to school"

"youn never wanna go to school. but you going today because you missed all last week" she told him and he sighed getting up from his bed.

his head hung low, rubbing his eyes making his way to his bathroom.
-
ameera walked the halls with her head down and her binder resting inbetween her arms walking to her first period class. "aye ameera lemme talk with you real quick" she heard jaylen called out.

she turned around staring at him as he ran up to her. "what?"

"i wanted to tell you that we should get back together because-" she cut him off.

"why? for me to get played again-" he cut her off.

"nah im actually serious this time. you don't even understand how much i missed you. i aint even understand why i played you and shit but im so deadass mane i want you back" he told her as she sighed.

"jaylen..."

"ameera come on mane. the girl i was fucking with made me realize how much i missed what we had and you." he told her.

"i don't know.."

"ameera come on mane. ima do right" he said in a serious tone like her genuinely wanted to.

she sighed before nodding her head. "fine" she gave in and he smiled.

"bett" he licked his lips, rubbing his hands together eyeing her up and down.

"you gon give me a kiss?" he asked and she rolled her eyes.

"you know you wanna kiss me. give me a kiss" he taunted and she went up to him, pecking his lips a few times.