twenty-two

excuse mistakes <3

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"jaylen im sleepy" ameera mumbled, laying her head on his shoulder, rubbing over her eyes childishly.

"its only 10" he chuckled, trailing his hand up her shirt before gripping her boob then darting his eyes around the cafeteria.

"fuck ... jaylen stop" ameera hissed, moving his hand away as he frowned. "fuck wrong with you?"

she shrugged, eyes blinking slowly. "nothing. that just hurted. don't do that anymore please" she mumbled as he nodded.

"ite, i won't. i guess.."

ameera head then snapped up watching as sariyah walked into the cafeteria, with her hair cut. completely bald.

ameera laughed, lifting her head up from jaylens shoulder as sariyah sat down at the table, by one of jaylens friends.

"ew" nick mumbled, scooting away from her. "boy fuck you" she spat, flicking him off.

"sariyah what happened to your hair? oh my god" ameera giggled laying her head on the palm of her hand.

"i did a clean shave" she smiled, rubbing over her bald head.

"why?"

"having all that long hair just wasn't me. this feels more like me.. i can't really explain it" she shrugged.

"it looks good though" ameera smiled as she returned it. "thanks boo"

jaylen smacked his lips, mugging ameera causing her to turn her head over at him, humming. "what?"

"now why is you lying son? she look like the uglier, nigga version of mr.clean"

ameera mugged him shaking her head. "please shut the fuck up because no she doesn't. it actually does look good" she stuck her hand in his face.

"ameera don't fucking play with me right now. like i won't beat yo ass. think you can talk to me any way you want too because yo friend over here or sum shit" he chuckled deeply as she shook her head to herself, scooting away from him.

"i really don't want to do this with you right now" she cleared her throat then looked back over at sariyah.

"would you ever grow it back out though?" she asked and sariyah shrugged.