ten

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

kaiser sat in his room deep in thought. today would've made a year since he was told that nigga brother and grandmother had passed away and he felt like complete shit.

grabbing the cup from his dresser he took a sip of his lean sending tamiyah a quick text asking for her to slide thru.

dropping his phone onto the his bed, besides him. he took another sip of his drank.

about 15 minutes later she then walked inside his room and kaisers neck had snapped her direction.

"hey bae. how are you" she smiled crawling onto his lap. he laid his head in the nap of her neck sighing.

"im coolin" he shrugged and she nodded trailing her hands up to his hair lightly rubbing her fingers through it.

attaching her lips to his neck she trailed light kisses making him grip her ass and pull away from her. "im not even in the mood for that"

she sighed looking all in his face. "you so fine" she mumbled then pecked his lips.

all he did was nod. "im actually really horny kaiser. can we fuck? you can just push the tip-"

he cut her off. "why is you always trying to make everything about fucking? sometimes i just wanna talk withchu but nah. its always 'im horny' or 'lets fuck' you ever get tired of that?" he asked and she shook her head.

"i just really want some dick that's all" she huffed sliding off his lap, sitting beside him.

he shrugged taking another sip of his drink as she rolled her eyes. "fine then keep drinking that shit. if you wanna die from drinking that. go ahead i can't help nobody that doesnt to be helped"

"its kinda the point... besides ion got shit to live for anyways" he shrugged then reached over grabbing some xans, popping 3 in his mouth, drowning them down with lean.

"you seriously need help" she made a face.

"tell me something i don't fucking know mane" he sneered and she sighed.

"if youn feel like putting in all the work i can just ride it. just real quick" she said rubbing him through his joggers as he pushed her hand away mugging.

"this is the reason i really don't fuck with you like that mane. you making this into something i didn't want to do. i called you over to keep me company. not tryan fuck. we can do that later. if you haven't realized already that today has been shitty as fuck. but all you worrying about is fucking" he scoffed.

"just let me slide down on-" she said completely ignoring what kaiser had just said.

"get out" he said calmly and she frowned.

"i shouldn't never called yo ass over here. waste of fucking time. get yo ass up and out my house" he said and she quickly got all her things, walking out of his room.

he sighed getting up, grabbing all of the shit he uses to roll his blunt before sitting back onto his bed.
-
"ameera, alana had just pooped all over her blanket and she's on the couch" alyssa yelled running into ameeras room.

she looked away from her tv, sighing. she paused the show she was watching getting up off her bed.

she walked to the living room seeing her 10 month old sister sitting on the couch with a shitty diaper on while she cried.

ameera huffed covering her nose from the stinky smell that just hit her after she left her room.

picking up alana she held her up as her diaper sagged down. "aylssa throw her blanket away" ameera told her and she stared at her in disgust.

"no that has poop on it" she whined.

"now" ameera said in a serious tone and alyssa sighed

walking to her bathroom she started up some bath water and pulled the diaper off, throwing it in a trashbag to take out to the dumpster after she bathed her younger sister.

wiping alana down with some baby wipes she placed her in the bathtub as she giggled playing with the bubbles.

"shitty booty ass" ameera mumbled before laughing a little.

hearing her phone ringing from her room she looked at alana before quickly running out of the bathroom, to her room then grabbing her phone off her bed.

she ran back into her bathroom sitting back onto the toilet answering the call.

"hello" ameera spoke lowly into the phone. "you ok?" she asked kaiser as she didn't hear him say anything.

she then sat her phone on the sink putting it on speaker then reaching over, as she began to wash alana.

"babaa" she giggled placing her thumb in her mouth. "no alana stop" she fussed, pulling her thumb out her mouth.

"who you talking to?" kaiser finally spoke. "my baby sister, alana" she answered and he nodded before, sighing.

"kaiser you didn't answer my question... are you ok? why'd you call me for?" she asked and he shrugged as if she could see him.

"nah not really"

"wanna talk about it or??" she asked in a emphatic tone and he shook his head.

"nah"

"oh well im not gonna pressure you into talking to me but i hope you feel better" she told him.

he sighed debating if he should tell her or not. ameera seemed like she wouldn't judge him for it but to be honest he didn't know who he could trust nowadays.

he would vent to his friends but all they would do is laugh at him or call him 'pussy' for missing his favorite two people in the world.

he decided to just leave it alone and not say anything. "accept the facetime call. i wanna see you" he mumbled and she stood up from the toilet looking in the mirror before straightening up her hair and quickly applying some carmax to her lips.

she accepted it, sitting back down on the toilet and she watched him take a pull from his blunt. "why it took yo ass so long answer it?" he asked and she shrugged.

"why you always look so sad kaiser?" she asked noticing the natural frown on his face.

"not shit to be happy about" he responded and ameera thought about it before nodding in agreement.

she then sat her phone back on the sink. letting the water out of the tub then pulling alana out wrapping her towel around her.

ameera then put her on her hip, grabbing her phone walking out the bathroom, turning off the light, walking inside her room.

laying alana on her bed she then made her way to her moms room searching for some clothes to put on her.

when she finally found some clothes to put on alana she then made her way back to her room. "kaiser" ameera called out.

"yea? but mane why you leave or whatever the fuck you was at, leaving me with yo sista? she kept babbling and shit." he mumbled and ameera laughed a little.

"she's a baby shut up"

"igh but ill hit you up lata. my moms callin me" he sighed and ameera nodded before he hung up.

😐😐eh