seventeen

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

a slight sob came out of tamiyah's mouth as she looked at the texts between kaiser and ameera.

𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦

she read over the texts messages about him asking her if he could pick her up? pick her up for what?

especially at no mothafucking 1 in the morning.

wiping the tears that fell she seen kaiser move around in his bed.

they had just got done fucking and kaiser had fell straight to sleep while tamiyah was deep in thought.

she saw his phone kept blowing up from texts in a groupchat he was in with kd, ben, joe and some other niggas.

but then she was just playing on his phone until she came across the contact 'ameera'

feeling kaiser grip her waist, bringing her closer to him and she moved his hand away, clearing her throat.

kaiser opened his eyes, looking at tamiyah confused. they was just coo now she don't wanna be touched?

"wassup witchu?" was all he said and she unlocked his phone as it opened, with kaiser's and ameera's text messages.

he groaned laying his head back down. he really did not wanna have this conversation with her right now.

"kaiser what the fuck is this? because the last time i checked i blocked this bitch from your damn phone" she yelled and he lifted his head up mugging her.

"i had to text her somehow. we was working on a project" he shrugged getting up from his bed.

"you asking her if you can pick her up? at 1 in the morning? on a fucking Friday?" she scrunched up her face and kaiser grabbed a pill bottle pouring 3 of the pills out.

swallowing 3 valium's dry as tamiyah let out a low chuckle. "that's all you do is fucking pop pills witcho dumb ass. always fucking running away from your problems with lean and pills. ugh i can't stand yo ass" she groaned sliding her clothes back on.

"i can't stand yo ass either" he fought back.

"kaiser did you fuck that weird ass bitch? fuck you need to be picking her up at 1 in the morning for? cause i know it wasnt for that project. witcho lying ass. cause yall presented that way before then"

kaiser stayed silent walking out his room as tamiyah felt a pang in her chest. "so you did?" she said then let out the most fakest laugh following behind him.

"2 fucking days after we break up you fuck another bitch. and you had to fuck the most weirdest lamest hoe in the school. do you know how that makes me feel to know that my man just cheated on me" she screamed repeatedly punching him in his back.

he turned around pushing her into the wall as tears flowed out her eyes. "nigga... i was single so i can fuck whatever, whoever i want to. you wasn't even my bitch at the time so shut the fuck up with all that bitching and complaining" he sneered then clenched his jaw.

"but you belong to me your my fucking man" she screamed as he sighed, shaking his head to himself.

"did you even use a condom?" she asked and kaiser's mind went blank trying to think if he did.

remembering he didn't slide one on he shook his head. "bruh what the fuck. what if that bitch got something" she cried and he rolled his eyes.

"she don't got shit. if she did i would've knew" he stated as she wiped her face.

"i hate you so much" she whispered. "i hate yo ass too"

"give me my phone now mane" he held his hand out for his phone and she huffed giving it to him.

"the only thing you should be doing right now is blocking that bitch" she sneered and kaiser sighed.

"why i need to block her fa?"he questioned.

"YOU. ARE. MY. MAN. if i don't want no bitch number that you fucked in your phone you need to get rid of it" she yelled as he scrunched up his face.

"mane stop... you getting on my nerves now" he said lowly walking away from her.

"me? im getting on your nerves? because you deadass fucked some weird ass bitch two days after us breaking up. is it that hard to keep your fucking dick in your pants?" she asked and he shrugged.

"now block her fucking number" she said in a serious tone.

he went to his and ameera's text messages blocking her number before showing her. "you happy?" he asked and she smiled.

"yes and you better not unblocked her" she mumbled and he nodded.

"aigh ill keep that bitch number blocked" he let out a low chuckle.

"ok come on. im horny" she said then dragged him back inside his room.

when she walked inside she saw a bra that was not hers on his floor. "kaiser get that bitch shit out of my sight" she spoke sternly peaking over her shoulder, at him.

he let her hand go, picking up ameera's bra before throwing it away. "done. that bitch shit gone. now lay down" he spoke as she smiled, biting her lip.
-
drowning 2 of the 3 pills ameera stole from kaiser. she sat on her bed chewing down on her bottom lip to contain her from causing more self harm to herself.

a sigh escaped from her lips as she reached over grabbing the lighter from her nightstand.

she got up from her bed sitting on the floor by her door then reaching up, locking her door.

pulling her jeans down, she flickered with the lighter before lowering it down in between her thighs.

"fuck" she hissed pulling it away from her thigh as a few tears escaped from her eyes.

"ameera, momma said you have to wash the dishes" ayanna told her, knocking on her door that was locked.

she cleared her throat "ok give me 5 minutes" she mumbled.

"ok"

ayanna ran off as ameera pulled her jeans back up sitting the lighter back on her nightstand before wiping the tears that fell from her eyes.

she unlocked her bedroom door, walking outside her room seeing her mom trying to teach alana how to walk.

making her way to the kitchen she began to wash the dishes, deep in thought.

tamiyah dumb bruh😖