eighteen

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍ᥫ᭡

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍ᥫ᭡. 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"kaiser get up you gotta go to school" teelee said tapping his shoulder.

he groaned wiping his eyes. "mane can i stay home today? ion feel like going ta school today" he told her and she sighed.

"kaiser-"

"i said ion feel like going today. damn" he huffed and she nodded.

"i gotta tell momma doe cause you know how yo school is.." she said and he shrugged.

"tell that bitch. ion really give a fuck" he mumbled and she nodded before walking out his room.

he laid his head back down, about to closing his eyes but his phone started ringing making him groan.

"mane who the fuck.."

he picked up his phone seeing it was tamiyah before answering. "what?" he mumbled in a deep raspy tone.

"hey bae why aren't you at school?" her high pitched voice boomed through his phone as he rolled his eyes.

"cause ian feel like going..." he said slowly and he heard her sigh on the other end.

"igh bye" and with that he hung up before she could even respond.

he wiped his eyes now not being able to fall asleep.

he dragged himself out his bed, making his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡
-
ameera walked through the halls with her head down. lots of people gave her weird glares and ugly stares but she just decided ignored them.

feeling someone tap on her shoulder she stopped walking looking up at a brownskin girl. "yes?"

"you ok?" she asked and ameera darted her eyes at all the students that was staring at her in disgust.

clearing her throat she nodded her head. "i know you probably thinking im talking to you because i feel bad. which i do but you seem like you need a friend." she said and ameera gave her a tight lip smile.

"give me your phone so i can put my number in it" she said and ameera nodded pulling out her phone, passing it to her as she watched her put her number in before passing it back to ameera.

"call me if you need anything" she said and ameera nodded looking down at the girls number seeing the contact name as 'sariyah'.

𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳...