thirty-six

excuse mistakes <3
(continued)

excuse mistakes <3(continued)

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"i-uh-um"

"..."

ameera stuffed her phone in her back pocket, shifting around a little uncomfortable from what she had just seen no longer than a minute ago.

"ima get going.." ameera cleared her throat, walking over towards the door only for her to be pulled back by mahayla.

"you haven't ate yet" she frowned as ameera pulled her hand away from mahayla's darting her eyes all around the room.

they once again fell onto the mattress as mahayla eyes followed her, feeling herself grow angry.

"my baby um dad had told me syair was sick.." ameera made up a quick lie before pausing where she was, moving her eyes side to side.

𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦.

mahayla let out a low chuckle, tucking her lips in her mouth. "you must think im dumb, bitch!" mahayla snapped as ameeras eyes widened once mahayla unexpectedly swung a bat at her.

ameera ducked down, her eyebrows scrunched together. "mahayla, what the fuck!"

"yo mom ever taught you to not be so damn nosey?" mahayla yelled, getting in ameeras face. spit coming out her mouth onto ameera causing her to frown, wiping it from her face.

ameera backed herself close to the door, attempting to grab the knob only for mahayla to hit her with the bat in the knee.

"as you can see, me and kaiser had a thing going on from the pictures you had seen" she smiled, walking over to her bed, keeping her eyes on ameera so she wouldn't pull no shit.

ameera felt her palms become sweaty along with her throat dry. she bit down on her lower lip out of nervousness.

she slowly moved to opened the door causing mahayla to point at her with the bat. "don't move bitch" she warned before lifting her mattress up, a smile spreading across her face.

she picked up a picture of syair, walking over to ameera. "look at my baby" mahayla muttered, her bottom lip poking out along with a pout on her lips.

"isn't he so cute?" she asked as ameeras eyes widened, becoming too stunned to speak.

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬.

"that's my baby. what the fuck!" ameera frowned.

mahayla's face turned into a immediate mug, slapping ameera in the knee with the bat once again as she screamed, letting out a loud groan.