thirty-one

excuse mistakes <3

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"oh my god, hii" ameera pouted, walking over to mahayla who she had spotted in the walmart they had planned to link up at.

"heyy" she laughed softly eyeing ameera up and down. "it feels so weird seeing you in person. so used to being on live and shit"

ameera nodded in agreement, pulling her braids into a back ponytail.

"how long you staying down here?" ameera asked trying to make conversation as she began walking down the aisles, mahayla trailing behind her.

"only for a month or so. could be longer. depends on how long my family want's me down here" she shrugged.

"oh so we can hang out a few times then" ameera suggested, a smile on her face.

"we can... you finna get something out this walmart though?" mahayla asked and ameera nodded.

"yea, just some breast pads and few new pacifiers since syair's keeps getting lost" ameera mumbled, walking into the baby aisle.

"where is mr.cuteface?" mahayla giggled, looking all around the aisle, growing baby fever.

"he's with my brother right now. they're at a boy birthday party that horace wanted to go. i just let him take syair with him so he could have an excuse why hes 22 and at 3 year old birthday party" ameera laughed causing mahayla to laugh.

"who's horace again? you mention this name alot but i always seem to forget" mahayla lied, playing it off.

"he's my older brother, by 4 years. we share the same mom but not the same dad. the birthday party him and syair are currently at, is his younger brother. his dad is a hoe. got over 9 kids. and still making more" ameera shrugged as mahayla mouth fell opened.

"i wish i could meet my dad" ameera sighed, bending down and picking up a few different colored binkies.

"my dad lives out here. you wanna meet him?" mahayla asked, a smile on her face as a lump got stuck in the back of ameeras throat.

"sure... when?"

"maybe in the next 2 weeks or so. were supposed to be having a thanksgiving dinner. you could join if you want to" mahayla asked and ameera nodded in response.

"ill think about it... ill most likely come though"

mahayla slowly nodded her head, a small smirk spreading across her lips.
-
kaiser was finally in Tennessee, him and three planning out how they could track where ameera was at the current time, so kaiser could show up wherever she was.