seven

excuse mistakes <3

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

it was now a week later and kaiser and tamiyah had gotten back together.

tamiyah had kept blowing up his phone with calls and texts telling him that she was sorry and he finally gave in.

to be honest he was staring to miss her after a few days..

ameera zoned out, leaning onto her locker as she eyed kaiser. to actually say she kinda grew a crush on him this past week.

and it was the day they had to present their 'project'.

just great

he was standing by some lockers talking with 3 guys.

"why is you staring at my man for?" ameera snapped out of her daze as she heard someone say.

she turned around chewing down on her bottom lip growing nervous. "what? im not" she mumbled.

"tuh bitch i just saw you. and if you don't know already we're back together" she smiled cockly.

she just had to throw that out there didn't she...

"that's um cool" ameera shrugged turning around, going inside her locker.

"nah bitch why was you staring at my man for? he don't want you hoe get that out your head" she yelled and ameera looked back at kaiser as he darted his eyes between her and tamiyah looking confused as ever.

"i wasn't even looking at him.." ameera said sticking to her lie, pulling her binder out for the next class that was about to start.

ameera watched as some nosey students looked over at tamiyah and ameera, looking amused with what was goin on as others walked to the bathroom or to class.

"whatever you say bitch. don't be looking at my man anymore or we will have a problem. i promise you" she sneered walking over to kaiser pulling him down to her level, sloppy kissing him. all while looking directly at ameera.

ameera wiped her sweaty palms on her leggings before shutting and closing her locker shut, walking to her class.

"mane why you doin allat for? wasn't even that serious. hoes look at me everyday. you gotta problem with her or sum." she overheard kaiser say to tamiyah as he pushed her away from him.

"she's not allowed to look at you. your my boyfriend not hers" she scolded and he sighed, shaking his head at her.
-
swallowing the lump inside ameera's throat she stood up from her seat looking over at kaiser as he huffed doing the same.

walking up infront of the class ameera looked over at kaiser. "you wanna go first?" she mumbled and he nodded, shrugging.

"igh mane i was chosen to work with ameera and shit-" he began to say.

"kaiser language" the teacher death glared him. "igh my bad" he mumbled then read over the paper again.

"ameera grew up without a dad basically her whole life so now she live with just her momma and her... step dad?" he said then looked over at ameera. "my momma boyfriend" she corrected.

"oh her moms boyfriend. she got 3 younger siblings that she takes care of on the daily cause her momma works throughout the whole day? it says her bestfriend is myra .... ?" he said then paused looking over at ameera as they locked eyes.

"aint that the school thot?" he asked and the teacher mugged him.

"kaiser stop with the inappropriate language right this second." she demanded and he kissed his teeth.

"igh im done ian finna finish this dumbass shit then. read mines or whatever" he said lowly tapping her arm and she nodded.

ameera looked at the class feeling her palms get sweaty before wiping them on her leggings then looking down at the paper that sat in her hand.
-
"aye ameera" kaiser called out seeing her walk towards the busses. "what Kaiser?" she sighed as he jogged a little towards her.

"mane im sorry about earlier..." he told her and she shrugged. "aint really nothing i always have to deal with those type of girls all the time. aint nothing new" she shrugged and he nodded looking down at her.

"igh" he said lowly grabbing her hand as she looked at him weirdly.

"where we going?" she asked and he ignored her leading her to his car. "get in" he spoke before getting into his car as she looked at the door before opening it, sighing.

she slid into the passenger seat of his car feeling the cold air from the vents hit her.

she played with her fingers growing nervous looking over at him seeing him focused on the road, driving.

ameera chewed down on her bottom lip smelling a good mixture of weed and cologne hit her.

even though ameera doesnt smoke or never smoked for some reason she loved the mixture of it. when she used to 'date' jaylen his car would always smell like this but kaisers smelt better...

"where we going kaiser?" ameera repeated and kaiser shrugged speeding down the road.

he had passed a few red light but he really didnt care because he was just ready to get home.

"ok" ameera said to herself noticing he wasn't going to speak to her.

"look in there and gimmie them pills" he pointed to his glove department that was infront of ameera and she reached over, opening it seeing a pill bottle fall out.

she grabbed it off the floor passing it to him.

he took both of his hands off the stirrings wheel as the car still moved, opening up the cap of the pill bottle before popping two xans into his mouth, swallowing them dry as ameera watched.

"why?" was all she asked looking over at him.

"what?" he asked looking away from the road, at her.

"the pills? why you always taking pills?" she asked and he shrugged.

"its not even like i want to anymore. i have to" he told and she slowly nodded her head.

"is there anyway you can like, stop taking them?" she asked and he huffed.

"nah, not really and if i do. ill just hallucinate hella shit or stay up all night and i really can't concentrate on the important shit that matters in life. so its kinda like i have to take them" he explained.

smdh