thirteen

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

groaning tamiyah woke up in kaisers bed, hearing his phone ringing. tapping his shoulder she tried waking him up but he didn't budge.

shrugging she picked up his phone reading over the contact name 'ameera'

her face turned into a immediate mug, quickly blocking her number before setting his phone back down as a slight smirk sat on her lips.

on the other hand ameera sat on her bed with a frown on her face as his number kept going to voicemail.

𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 ...

quickly wiping the tears that had fell aylssa walked into her room. "ameera can you make my lun-" she said then stopped noticing the look on her older sister's face.

"ameera you okay?" she mumbled and ameera nodded.

"yes im fine go ask james to make you your lunch or something i don't feel well" she mumbled and aylssa walked out her room, closing the door.

feeling her heart rate pick up she tried callin him again hearing it go straight to voicemail.

she really needa someone to talk to and she had no one..

alot has been going on and she decided to wanted to open up to him but she woke up to this bullshit.
-
it was two days later, now a monday and ameera walked the halls with her head down.

"aye say ameera" kaiser called out and she ignored him picking up her pace as she began to walk faster.

"mane the fuck is wrong with you" he spat pushing her into a locker as she looked away from him.

"yo you good? why you acting all weird for? a nigga tryna talk with you and you ignoring me and shit" he mumbled and she sighed.

"why'd you block me? what did tamiyah tell you to or something? like i really don't get it. we not even on that, so why is she so against me for?" ameera said lowly looking up at him as they locked eyes.

kaiser looked at her confused, not understanding what she was talking about.

"i didn't block you mane.." he said slowly trying to remember if he did and his mind went blank.

he pulled out his phone looking through the blocked numbers seeing ameera's numbers in it before looking up from his phone at ameera. "i swear to god i didn't block you mane" he laughed lowly.

"kaiser" he heard tamiyah call out and he face palmed himself already knowing where this was going.

"why is you talking with this bitch" she spoke placing her hands on her hips, looking at kaiser in disbelief.