thirty-four

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"ameera, all im saying is watch out for mahayla mane. that bitch weird as hell." kaiser smacked his lips as him and ameera were on a ft call together.

"she's cool kaiser, im pretty sure she never said that because she told me she doesn't know a kaiser" ameera sighed, watching as syair stuck his tongue out, attempting to bring the remote close to his mouth.

"syair no!" ameera laughed snatching the it from his small hands as he stuck his tongue out, slobber falling from his mouth.

"man whatever, what he doin?" kaiser asked dropping the topic then looking all up in the camera.

ameera flipped the camera to syair who was on him stomach, doing tummy time. "he was tryan put the remote in his mouth, lil fat boy" ameera smiled.

"oh"

"i wanna come over" kaiser blurted. "ask yo brother if i can slide through mane" he added, letting out a low sigh.

"i am, but ill keep yo words in mind kai" ameera told him as he nodded.

"you better.. and ion understand why you still friends with that bitch if me and her had something going on.. don't you think that's weird?"

she cleared her throat shrugging a little. "um no, not really. your single she's single. whatchu do with a female doesn't involve me plus she didn't know you were my baby dad"

kaiser shook his head to himself. "ite.." he shrugged, seeing where she was coming from but that still doesnt change the fact how she's weird.

"oh and um.. " ameera trailed off, jokingly scratching at her neck. "what?" he asked, his face straight.

"im supposed to be going to her thanksgiving party that's at her house, with all her family that she wants me to meet"

kaiser smacked his lips, mugging her. "now why the fuck you gotta meet her family for?"

ameera frowned. "she's my friend. the fuck"

"ok? that don't mean you supposed to meet ha family mane. and is you bringing my son withchu..?" he asked, a slight mug on his face.

he disliked mahayla alot, and to know her and his baby mom is friends seemed a little weird to him.

because he doesn't recall ameera even being friends with mahayla until now.